Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

shouldnt bishop be in 2 halves or am i getting my chronology mixed up

Jarhead0331

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 15, 2013, 05:49:46 AM
shouldnt bishop be in 2 halves or am i getting my chronology mixed up

There are multiple Bishops. Its a robot! In the first mission, you actually do see the lower half of the Bishop from the movie laying on the floor of the Sulaco hangar deck.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

PanzersEast

Death from Above Beyotches <!>

WARNING: GBU-16 CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

PanzersEast

Thanks TCT

A couple of shots while testing my TrackIR.  Air Superiority and Hunt and Kill missions.....

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Huw the Poo

Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

Checking out a neutral island in Manta 3:

Returning to the carrier:

Having located the command centre, sending out Walrus 7 to construct a new one in its place, thus capturing the island:

Building it:

Getting a lift back to the carrier courtesy of Manta 2:

panzerde

Those look really great Huw.  I may have to break down and get Carrier Command soon.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Martok

Yeah, me too.  Seeing those screenies makes me feel that Carrier Command is kind of a graphical update/overhaul of the old Herzog Zwei, which is not a bad thing IMO. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Huw the Poo

Bear in mind those are only on medium settings, on a very underpowered rig.  Graphically it's sublime, especially when there's bad weather, and apart from intermittent mouse lag it runs smooth as poo.

Huw the Poo

Using a scout drone to scope out an island:

I have no idea how to land these things again, so I always just shoot them down then make more.

Kushan

Dragon, the only way to travel Skyrim

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

PanzersEast

Riding a Falcon over the desert....

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MetalDog

Although not at war, yet, this is what I am facing.  The Empress has eighteen units to my eight.  Hers include two Heroes, a Healer and an Ogre, to my one, Sharpshooter.

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob