Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Those screenies of War Thunder look very much like Konami's Birds of Steel.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Nefaro

Quote from: W8taminute on February 25, 2013, 02:07:00 PM
Those screenies of War Thunder look very much like Konami's Birds of Steel.

I'm not sure which ones, but the devs have done previous flight sim lites.   That may be one of them.

jomni

Playing Bomber Man with 1000 other players in bombermine.com

Huw the Poo

Heh, I played that Bomberman thing for a bit, it was fun - and I was surprisingly good at it!  However when I eventually died it said I had 0 kills, which was bollocks.  I killed loads of people!

jomni

OMG!  Can you believe this is a game in my mobile phone? (Note: no jaggies in-game... just appears when I take screenshots)

My blog post regarding Real Racing 3: http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com/2013/03/real-racing-3-handheld-eye-candy.html

undercovergeek

The front lines meet:-

First time using Halftracks - theyre very fragile and easy to scare!:-

Heavy support covers the fall back:-

Whilst the Tiger waits for the Sherman to clear the forest edge:-

W8taminute

^Wow!  Is that the new Combat Mission Italy?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

undercovergeek

Huw the Poo

It does look good doesn't it?

undercovergeek

Some Shogun shots, just working my way thru the tutorial as its been a long time since i Total War'd.

The 'learn how to use your spearmen against cavalry' lesson:-

Take your horse, and feck off:-

Need some kind of banner and UI removal mod:-

Spearmen on the attack:-

All in all bringing back great memories of the first time round, and trying to insta-quit out of the game when wife Mk 1 returned home as i hadnt told her id bought it!

Nefaro

Star Control

My fast 'lil Interceptor (Saboteur specialized).

jomni

That's a pretty game Nefaro.

Martok

Awesome screenies guys!  @undercovergeek, those shots have me salivating.  Can't wait til the Gold Edition comes out! 

Quote from: jomni on March 02, 2013, 08:49:15 PM
Indeed! 

I'm a little confused, though:  Given that Star Control is an old game, it's hard to believe it looked that good back then.  Was there a remake (with improved graphics) done in the last couple years? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

Quote from: Martok on March 03, 2013, 12:17:44 PM

Quote from: jomni on March 02, 2013, 08:49:15 PM
Indeed! 

I'm a little confused, though:  Given that Star Control is an old game, it's hard to believe it looked that good back then.  Was there a remake (with improved graphics) done in the last couple years?

OOPS!

The thread on it has me confused, as it was referred to as Star Control in the title, etc.   It's actually Star Conflict, and it's on Steam free-to-play:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/212070/?snr=1_7_15__13

Seems to be pretty popular thus far.

It's done by the same group as War Thunder and you can use the same login, along with tying it to your Steam acct of course.