Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

does the game automatically save each battle or do you have to press 'record' somewhere? what map is that - i havent seen that one i think?

brilliant shots - its an awesome game

Jarhead0331

Quote from: undercovergeek on July 16, 2013, 05:38:13 AM
does the game automatically save each battle or do you have to press 'record' somewhere? what map is that - i havent seen that one i think?

They record automatically.  The map is 'Trondheim'
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Kushan

Awesome screenshots JH!

Quote from: Barthheart on July 16, 2013, 05:31:32 AM
WOW! Those are really cool shots...... making my resolve to not by the game very hard to keep.....  :P

EDIT And now it's on sale fer $20.....  :-\

If your even remotely interested in RTS's you should definitely be playing Wargame ALB.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 16, 2013, 05:53:34 AM

youre seriously telling me you dont play as marines?

PanzersEast

Played a skirmish game of Wargame Airland Battle last night and throughly enjoyed it.  The AI is pretty tough as I played on easy and narrowly lost  W. Germany / Russia.  I was on the offensive to begin with but quickly changed to defensive then a free for all for a sector.

Nice shots JH.

PE

Jarhead0331

Quote from: undercovergeek on July 16, 2013, 06:57:19 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 16, 2013, 05:53:34 AM

youre seriously telling me you dont play as marines?

LOL...WWIII is going to be a team effort. I was playing as the US Battlegroup with a mixed force of Army dogs and Marines.  I like using USMC infantry with LAV-25 support, but I prefer the heavy armor and support components of the army for large spearhead advances and for maintaining defensive lines.

The British Battle Group in this skirmish was fielded by a friendly AI. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Nefaro

Quote from: Kushan on July 16, 2013, 06:52:15 AM
Awesome screenshots JH!

WOW! Those are really cool shots...... making my resolve to not by the game very hard to keep.....  :P

If your even remotely interested in RTS's you should definitely be playing Wargame ALB.

I'm not even an RTS fan but WALB is definitely something special.

We need to get some Grogheads games going sometime.   8)

Tinkershuffle

Quote from: Nefaro on July 16, 2013, 10:04:44 AM

I would love that but it seems you all live in the States and I'm sleeping when you hit the battlefield. ???

Barthheart

Quote from: Kushan on July 16, 2013, 06:52:15 AM
Awesome screenshots JH!

I'm not even an RTS fan but WALB is definitely something special.

All right... I caved... so weak....  :P

republic

Yes!  That would be awesome.

Deadskin

-budd-

Some more Borderlands 2.....i'm at level 13 now.

Seems to always be some smart ass making wise cracks.......I'll be introducing Handsome Jack to my combat shotgun.

Can't remember ever shooting midgets before.

Scooter of catch a ride fame.....his sister

Look no traffic

Wonder if they stock that lake

AAAAA....a Hostel....A nice safe bed
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Nefaro

Been awhile since I've played Kerbal Space Program so my first go was very fuel-inefficient and sloppy at achieving orbit.  I'll blame it on the keyboard controls feeling a bit touchier than I recall (or I'm getting old?).  My nose flopped around too much at about 35km and I had to let off the thrust until corrected.  :o   On a better note, my re-entry was smooth and I was happy with keeping it maxing out at 4.5G.  Fun stuff!  Now on to get more practice so I don't burn so much damn fuel.

republic

Kerbal is amazing.  I was able to build a station in orbit with several launches.  I eventually made it to the Mun...but alas...there was not enough fuel to come back.

However, since then I've discovered the quick save/load feature lol  I did all that stuff before I knew that, so if something went wrong...I launched all over again.

PanzersEast

The Start of a bad day for this guy.  Wrong place, wrong time.  I had an easy victory last night playing as the Soviets.  This guy ran into my T-64 tank platoon guarding a choke point.