Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Most of us use hosting elsewhere, like Flickr or Photobucket.  We upload there and then link the URL here.  We're still working our way through how some of the features of the forum software here work.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bismarck

Jim Cobb

Toonces

I can't figure out how flikr works for posting screenshots because when you right-click you get a copyright message.  Photobucket is easier.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Bismarck

You pick the "Share" button to get the URL.
Jim Cobb

Barthheart

Quote from: Toonces on June 13, 2012, 08:56:06 PM

I can't figure out how flikr works for posting screenshots because when you right-click you get a copyright message.  Photobucket is easier.

What game is this?

Tpek

Quote from: Barthheart on June 14, 2012, 06:58:39 AM
Quote from: Toonces on June 13, 2012, 08:56:06 PM

What game is this?

Gratuitous Tank Battles.

jomni

Off to defend Egypt from Israeli air raids. Strike Fighters 2 Suez Crisis expansion.  More pictures here: http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com/2012/06/strike-fighters-2-israel-operation.html

Huw the Poo

This is my current character in Rift, a Kelari mage called Ffion.  She's standing in Freemarch, one of the Defiant areas.  In the background, behind the trees, you can see a newly-opened rift; a small group of players is probably fighting to seal it. :)

Jarhead0331

Quote from: jomni on June 14, 2012, 09:38:10 AM
Off to defend Egypt from Israeli air raids.

Ha! Good luck with that...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Tpek

Off to defend Egypt from Israeli air raids. Strike Fighters 2 Suez Crisis expansion.  More pictures here: http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com/2012/06/strike-fighters-2-israel-operation.html

Hope you fail :P (no offense)

jomni

Quote from: Tpek on June 16, 2012, 11:07:57 AM
Off to defend Egypt from Israeli air raids. Strike Fighters 2 Suez Crisis expansion.

Hope you fail :P (no offense)

Technology is a bit even during this era. :P

Nefaro

A couple shots from my recently started Endless Space game as the Sophon race.  This game is amazing - I think it's the Turn-Based 4X to top them all,  if it continues to get this final beta stage work done well.

And yes, I do like the "card game" battles, although I wish there was a bit more time given in between rounds.

W8taminute

Looks very promising Nefaro.  I'll be watching for this one for sure.  How is combat resoved?  Turn based, real time, or dictated by cards?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

bayonetbrant

Ignore the CNN headline in the background...

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

Quote from: Nefaro on June 17, 2012, 09:27:13 AM
A couple shots from my recently started Endless Space game as the Sophon race.  This game is amazing - I think it's the Turn-Based 4X to top them all,  if it continues to get this final beta stage work done well.

And yes, I do like the "card game" battles, although I wish there was a bit more time given in between rounds.

just started a new one with the sowers - hotel im staying in restricts steam so thats that for a few days - but enjoying game very much - its nice to see an advanced game - i only have 3 dust