Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 27, 2012, 02:09:07 AM
Jomni - will you "link" your games? By that I mean drive Take a frieght train with a load to the depot, fire up Truck Simulator with a load and head off to the airport then jump in Air Hauler  and fly the load somewhere? Broken I know - just asking.

Hey that's not a bad idea.  But of course there's no way of actually link the games.  Maybe linking the sessions (with a bit of roleplaying and imagination).

Scania Truck driver is amazing!  The game has advanced significantly from their previous titles (18 Wheels Steel, Euro Truck Sim, German Truck Sim). I loaded the demo of Euro and German Truck Sims last night. Graphics are dated and the controls aren't smooth. 

I think you should just wait it out.  Euro Truck Sim 2 is gonig to be released soon. They are trying to get a Greenlight on Steam.  Even better if you wait for a sale.

JudgeDredd

Yeah - I know you couldn't actually link them.

I was thinking you could maybe do a blog on it. It be pretty cool if you could paint your truck/train with your FSX company logo too. Also (for "realism" I don't know if you'd be able to create a scenario in Truck Simulator where you could start at a train yard and deliver to an airport - though that would be candy :p ).

I thought it might make a cool blog.
Alba gu' brath

jomni

You're right.  I will probably do that one of these days.

MetalDog

This is an old CIV IV screenie.  Really just playing with Photobucket right now..

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Huw the Poo

More from Guild Wars 2.

This is Ffion in her civvy fatigues, standing outside Wolf Lodge, one of the lodges in Hoelbrak, the Norn capital.

And this is in the same place but also featuring a huge ice sculpture of a wolf towards the foreground (one of several in the city).  It behaves like ice as you pan the camera around, too; whatever's on the other side gets diffracted etc.  It's something to behold.

Sigma One

Every Wednesday night my buddies and I play a few races of Forza Motorsport 4. Usually we do wacky paintjobs and cars, but every now and then I bring my classy Aston Martin:

My other hard drive has some other great pics from weird stuff I've seen in games...hopefully I can find it!

W8taminute

Very nice screenie Scott.  I play Forza 4 every now and then as well.  If you're looking to boost any chievos let me know and I'd be happy to help.  I still need someone to buy a paint job from my shop so I can get the Entrepreneur achievement. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sigma One

What's your gamertag? I'll buy one from ya!

W8taminute

My gamertag is W8taminute1941.  I'd really appreciate it and if there is anything I can do to help out with your game let me know.  :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Arctic Blast

Quote from: ScottP on October 01, 2012, 01:50:07 PM
Every Wednesday night my buddies and I play a few races of Forza Motorsport 4. Usually we do wacky paintjobs and cars, but every now and then I bring my classy Aston Martin:

My other hard drive has some other great pics from weird stuff I've seen in games...hopefully I can find it!

Damn is that game pretty!  :o

LongBlade

Quote from: Arctic Blast on October 01, 2012, 11:00:29 PM
Quote from: ScottP on October 01, 2012, 01:50:07 PM

Damn is that game pretty!  :o

It looks like a photo.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Keunert

it looks too real, it sure is photoshopped
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Sigma One

Well, sorta correct. It is from a videogame, but within the game are filters to let you adjust lighting, contrast, etc. Here's another shot of it on it's other side where I toyed around with the camera settings.

Might as well show some other racing photos as well now that I found 'em on my HD. It's great to know that one day a week I can get together with my friends to do some fun races for an hour or so:

My Froot Loops Corvette:

Starting grid:

There's more but they're not as pretty as these!

Huw the Poo

Guild Wars 2

A peaceful Krytan settlement.  In the background you can see the enormous northern entrance to the regional capital Lion's Arch.

W8taminute

Contributing my Forza 4 screenies. 

Figure 1:  My first car at the start of my career.  VW Fox

Figure 2:  Pantera that I won after achieving a certain driving level.  Can you tell I like yellow?