Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geezer

The "sphere" doesn't have to fully enclose the sun to be functional.  In fact that one little hex I made generated power once completed.  They use the solar sails from the swarm you make first to fill in the spaces between the "struts'.  I believe there is a limit on how close you can build it to the sun and it can't be built so as to interfere with the orbit of any planets.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

MOS:96B2P

Combat Mission Shock Force 2, Heaven & Earth Super Mod.

Attempting to catch insurgents between an Airborne unit and a Mechanized unit.

Sir Slash

Medieval Total War 2 with the Stainless Steel 6.4 Mod. One of my Priests is, 'Secretly Female'.  :o  Holy Cow!  No pun intended.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

So Roberto is actually Roberta!

Sir Slash

Nice Mos. Tank-Riders!  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Combat Mission Red Thunder Module - Fire & Rubble, Soviet Partisans.   :)

-budd-

Damn, nice shots, thanks for posting.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

Incredible shots! I really want Cold War.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Even I am tempted to let yet another version of this game kick my ass at every opportunity I give it.  :dreamer:

al_infierno

^ It's never too late to expand your sig with additional quotes O0
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Combat Mission Red Thunder Fire & Rubble.  Anti-Partisan operations.

Blasting into a party.

W8taminute

^Really cool screenshots!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk