Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzersEast

Quote from: ArizonaTank on November 20, 2012, 07:32:28 AM

Thanks for this, still have the game on my HD, but haven't played for years.  So your screenies inspired me to look up what's been going on in the IL2 world.  Looks to be alive and well.  I even see at least one server for multi-play "skies of valor".  Also the UltraPack info. 

Seems like UP is not compatible with latest official patch needed for online play, so now I have a decision to make.....go down the UltraPack mod route, or head for online play....

Anyway, thanks again PE.

No prob... I haven't played on a server in a long time, so I fired up some off-line campaigning with the DCG generator.  There are some quirks as it has been a while since it was updated, but works.  I did not look at HSFX to see where it is at, but it is really geared toward Scorched Earth Online War.  The community keeps going and going until a successor comes along.  I had fun flying the P40 as it is a tricky to pilot against superior foes.  Blue Skies

PE

Kushan

Quote from: W8taminute on November 20, 2012, 09:03:40 AM
Kushan,

You're female ranger character is a vision of loveliness.  I'm gonna have to bust out Skyrim and play this again in my quote unquote infinite spare time.

Mods I use to get the look are:

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition (CBBE)
navetsea skin textures
Better Females By Bella Natural Edition (Requires Better Females by Bella)

Be aware that both CBBE and navetsea skin textures are nude mods.

I also use the Improved Eyes Skyrim and natural eyes mods, but unless you look really close you can't tell the difference between the modded and unmodded eyes.

Skyrim does require a lot of time to play, unless you fast travel everywhere and whats the fun in that. I tend to ride my horse or run everywhere and I tend to get distracted easily by unexplored caves, ruins, etc.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Nefaro

Great Battles: Caesar, from the Collector's Edition.

Image linky:  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/grbtlcaesar.png/

Something I wish GOG would carry because only Caesar installs on Win7-64, along with some other messing around required.  Supposedly Hannibal can be goaded into working by copying-adjusting Caesar's registry entry for it, after doing a dirty C&P install, but Alexander is even more work to get it running according to this: http://vogons.zetafleet.com/viewtopic.php?t=24527&sid=fcfb5cac53c4ba6ecc8c5bfbba176a2a

Jarhead0331

^Memories...in the corner of my mind...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

PanzersEast

What I really do setting in my Su-25T.....

Setting out to take out a enemy facility.....

Target Locked....

Target eliminated....

PE

TheCommandTent

Quote from: PanzersEast on November 21, 2012, 09:58:55 AM

That is great, well played.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Anguille

Jarhead0331

Quote from: PanzersEast on November 21, 2012, 09:58:55 AM

I see what you did here.  This is easily screenshot of the year. Well done...well done.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Anguille

Indeed, indeed...screenshot of the year...hadn't noticed!

JudgeDredd

My Flaming Cliffs 3 F-15 sortie

I have NO IDEA what I was doing. I didn't know how to follow waypoints, the keys weren't working (I printed out the layout)...I think invulnerabilit was on - 'cos I made it back!

The keys themselves...Communications is "\" - pressing it did nothing. When I went to the game options to make sure it was working, I cleared it and re-assigned it to "\" - only it showed as OEM102 or something. So "\" isn't "recognised" on my keyboard in the game, but OEM102 is? That's going to make key binding and printing off difficult...how the hell am I meant to look at the key binding sheet and workout what OEM102 is??

Anyway - sorry - screenies. This IS a beautiful game

Alba gu' brath

Huw the Poo

I am loving all these flight sim screenshots!

jomni

Key configuration sure is a pain. And you have to do that for each plane in FC3.   That the reason why I'm just sticking with A-10.

JudgeDredd

I know it's "a pain" generally - having to do each craft etc...but I'm talking specifically about the key it's assigning. If I left that new assignment (OEM102) then it's print out as that on the html key bindings sheet - and I'd never know what the hell those were!

So it's not that's it's a pain (though it is) but that it's unusable - and therefore I can't operate the aircraft because alot of the default keybindings for some reason don't work.

I'll post at DCS - maybe it's a BETA thing - I sure hope so - because it's unplayable if the key codes are going to show OEM???
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

It seems it's only the "\" key. I went through all the keys and that's the only one that showed a code...also I found that assigning the # key on the Comms Menu to bind it to - it already showed that it's bound to the Comms Menu...so it's something to do with the keyboard/regional setting I guess.

And it happens on DCS A-10C Sim (the only other one I tried) so it could be a DCS World thing.

Well I've posted at DCS anyway
Alba gu' brath

jomni

I'm also having trouble with that particulars key in other games.  It registers as something else.