Elite: Dangerous. I broke down.

Started by Jarhead0331, April 11, 2014, 03:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

docking is what turns you on....

Im waiting till its retail with most bugs worked out and a lower price.  Ive got what to keep me busy with.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 08, 2014, 06:30:38 PM
docking is what turns you on....

Im waiting till its retail with most bugs worked out and a lower price.  Ive got what to keep me busy with.

For me it is not what is currently available that turns me on, it is the prospect of getting much more of the full game when the actual beta starts at the end of July.....getting it now is just icing on the cake where I can try the simple stuff right now and then come end of July, get the full beta.....if I am going to pay then, might as well pay now, it will be the same price but will get it sooner:)

At least that is what I am trying to talk myself into right now:)

GDS_Starfury

how many other game ya got lined up to play right now?

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 08, 2014, 06:33:41 PM
how many other game ya got lined up to play right now?

Stop trying to think logically:)  You may just end up talking me out of it.....

I probably can't count the number of things I still need to play, its always the newer shiny things that interest me:)  Something about being part of beta processes thrill me...I know, its an illness.

GDS_Starfury

I got the time.  I got the money.  I also have 7 games I havent even touched yet, a fair bit of work paperwork, home repairs and shit, socializing women and Gus out of their underware, DVR to catch up on and reading the latest chapters of Mirth's biography.  talk about visual effects....

wait for it.  neither it nor the people you know that are going to play it are going anywhere.

GDS_Starfury

I will put forth this idea here and now.

if theres a system of trade, fleet growth, business and something of a clan structure we should all be on the same page.
the HW people I played with were all long time Close Combat players from various groups.  working on the same side as a team was a friking plasma torch through sour cream.  and that was just using team speak.  I would imagine that even as an EVE clan we would be a force to reckon with.

Gusington

I'm buying this once it cracks the 60.00 mark and I don't have to wear underwear to play.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

with space opera I tend to lean towards the armored battle tutu.

Gusington

Nice - when is the armored battle tutu NOT a good choice? Never.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on July 08, 2014, 07:25:14 PM
I'm buying this once it cracks the 60.00 mark and I don't have to wear underwear to play.

Your in luck, it has cracked the $60 mark...you can pre-order the final game for $50 right now:)  Just can't play it until the full release:)

Gusington

^You evil bastard. Either way I still have my underwear on, though.

Or do I?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on July 08, 2014, 07:38:33 PM
^You evil bastard. Either way I still have my underwear on, though.

Or do I?

Oh my...TMI!!!!  :)

On another note, does anyone know what platform the final release will occur on?  Will it be on Steam?  Or some other digital distribution system?  I am pretty sure the beta is not through steam but some kind of system used by the developers.

Gusington

Dammit you're right Grim...watching the capital ship video now.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on July 08, 2014, 07:42:02 PM
Dammit you're right Grim...watching the capital ship video now.

Don't do it....those videos are the things drawing me in:)

Gusington

Oh dear. Shiny Damocles. I think I'm infected.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd