Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Anyone who has posted puns is not allowed in

GDS_Starfury

To bad.  Its my strip club.   Punners get half price drinks.
I might just call it Puns & Buns.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

undercovergeek

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 16, 2014, 10:40:20 AM
To bad.  Its my strip club.   Punners get half price drinks.
I might just call it Puns & Buns.

and if its my space station?

bob48

^...just that little office space out by the airlock........

We've, 'commandeered' the rest of it for our own nefarious purposes.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

I was just going to name it Gus's and have no rules for admission, just like here.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: bob48 on July 16, 2014, 11:10:26 AM
^...just that little office space out by the airlock........

Ummm.. yeahhh.  And we're gonna need you to come in on Sunday too.  Yeahhh. 

BanzaiCat

We should probably start with that castle we found in France and move up to space stations after we get some experience.

Grim.Reaper

Oh, very nice...future expansion for internal ship movement....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiTRJpvbmhU

Nefaro

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on July 18, 2014, 08:43:18 PM

Meh.

In all my experiences with games featuring spaceships, walking around inside of them has been utterly useless fluff.  Dev time that would've been spent better elsewhere.

But for some reason, a vocal portion of players always clamor for it.  And then nobody bothers using it much.  Most recent examples being Eve Online and STO, off the top of my head.  ::)

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Nefaro on July 18, 2014, 09:36:13 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on July 18, 2014, 08:43:18 PM

Meh.

In all my experiences with games featuring spaceships, walking around inside of them has been utterly useless fluff.  Dev time that would've been spent better elsewhere.

But for some reason, a vocal portion of players always clamor for it.  And then nobody bothers using it much.  Most recent examples being Eve Online and STO, off the top of my head.  ::)

Seems more than that planned...

Of course walking round your ship will be nice, but it is the just springboard for a very significant expansion of gameplay – you will be able to experience the inside of starports and interact with other players and AI characters, and even board other people's ships in space and take them by force, as shown in this concept piece.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Nefaro on July 18, 2014, 09:36:13 PM
Meh.

such shortsightedness.   

wait until the Orion slave girl DLC cums out.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Latest newsletter out as we are very close to the official beta 1 launch on July 29th.....

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=dcbf6b86b4b0c7d1c21b73b1e&id=c5e7202cb7

Kind of the first controversy that I have seen....they will have the ability for players to BUY additional ship skins/paint jobs, but you will need to pay with real money...start of microtransactions.   To me not a huge deal since optional, but just curious on how far they take it eventually.  Hopefully nothing too critical is ever released that way to force people to invest more into the game.....I guess we'll see.  These will be available for purchase when the beta starts next week.  Also curious on how much they will cost:)