Tantalizing THQ Medley $9.99 @ Amazon

Started by PanzersEast, November 17, 2012, 09:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Gusington on November 18, 2012, 12:13:58 AM
And to think I loved you once.

Deep in your heart, your black, twisted heart, you know Warhammer is wrong.  Like sex with your cousin wrong. 

Greybriar

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 18, 2012, 01:01:38 AM
Quote from: Gusington on November 18, 2012, 12:13:58 AM
And to think I loved you once.

Deep in your heart, your black, twisted heart, you know Warhammer is wrong.  Like sex with your cousin wrong.

LOL!!
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

eyebiter

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Just bought it. I've heard too many good things about Company of Heroes, including mods, to not get it. I am weak. Also treated myself to a book on Theodore Roosevelt and America's war in the Philippenes.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

OK.  Space Marine is pretty fun.  I really enjoyed gears of war so this one fits that bill nicely.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on November 18, 2012, 12:36:42 PM
Also treated myself to a book on Theodore Roosevelt and America's war in the Philippenes.

UIAM it is forum 'ettie-kwettie' to post a link to any cool book you might have your eye on.  ;)

Would it be this one?
http://www.amazon.com/Honor-Dust-Theodore-Roosevelt-Philippines/dp/0451229045
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Yep...however my order did not go through the first time. So I went back to reorder and changed my mind. Got a book on the "real" German war aims in WWI. And Company of Heroes of course.

I also saw that on the Amazon preorder for CoH2, buyers could get the anthology thrown in among other goodies for 100.00.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd