Assassin's Creed III for PC Released

Started by LongBlade, November 23, 2012, 11:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

The PC platform of Assassin's Creed III releases today.

When it rains it pours.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: LongBlade on November 23, 2012, 11:29:06 AM

When it rains it pours.

Didn't it come out on PC on the 20th? I have it on the 360.  I wanted to wait for the PC version, but I broke down and just couldn't hold off.  I justified the decision because I am short on HD space and this would have required me to delete something else.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

LongBlade

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 23, 2012, 11:31:54 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on November 23, 2012, 11:29:06 AM

When it rains it pours.

Didn't it come out on PC on the 20th? I have it on the 360.  I wanted to wait for the PC version, but I broke down and just couldn't hold off.  I justified the decision because I am short on HD space and this would have required me to delete something else.

Got a press release announcing it today. Maybe it released earlier. I'm still waiting to hear your impressions on Hitman.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Grim.Reaper

Yep, was released on Tuesday....however, I did decide to buy the xbox version anyway since had a black Friday sale on it....so far, not sure what to think of it, still in the very long tutorial...haven't even got to the part of the game where they show on Tv all the time:)  Wonder how long it takes.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: LongBlade on November 23, 2012, 12:05:21 PM
I'm still waiting to hear your impressions on Hitman.

Hehe...I'll try to post some screenshots later.  Fun so far, but hard.  Just playing the first assassination mission.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Silent Disapproval Robot

RPS and Zero Punctuation were both pretty down on ACIII for the five hour tutorial and the bloated nature of it.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 23, 2012, 12:19:40 PM
RPS and Zero Punctuation were both pretty down on ACIII for the five hour tutorial and the bloated nature of it.

I'll be honest, have been a little stunned by it...seems like it is a game in itself......however, I really just want to skip it and jump right into the meat of it....so far I only have a few hours into it, so I guess I have more time to go...hopefully after I get by that, it will be a blast to play.  It does seem odd for the tutorial to be this big.  If I had not hear the rumors of the tutorial being long, I would have thought I picked up the wrong game:(

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 23, 2012, 12:19:40 PM

EDITED - Nevermind.  I thought you were talking about Hitman.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Yeah I read the RPS review of ACIII yesterday and they basically called it a big bloated mess. I loved ACII but got bored quickly with Brotherhood, and never bought Revelations. I fear I may be done with AC.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd