Goodbye 2020

Started by Gusington, December 31, 2020, 01:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

*pokes head out of COVID bunker in undisclosed location*

If you're reading this, congratulations, you made it through arguably the worst year in world history since 1945.

Wishing you and your families a healthier, happier 2021.

*crawls back into COVID bunker in undisclosed location*

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

You do realize 2020 won? Get it?  :P
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Not bad - but I expect better from you.

:crazy2:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Pun damage : d4+1, if 20 rolled, then victim adds extra turn clutching chest and saying, "ooo, that's horrible," and attacker gets extra attack next turn.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

I'm watching the Mad Max Blu Ray box set I got for Christmas tomorrow to celebrate.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

^You could probably just look out your window to see almost the same thing at this point.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I think at this point even Max would be afraid. 2020 Kiss my Bum-ie, Good-Bye. Tonight I will drink heartily to your impending departure!  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Me too! The Wife has already warned me not to embarrass her in front of our neighbors.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Sorry, 2020 sucked so bad, I'm not going to be polite and say goodbye.  Just gonna kicked it to the curb.  Good riddance would be a better choice.  >:(
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bobarossa

Quote from: Gusington on December 31, 2020, 04:01:38 PM
^Me too! The Wife has already warned me not to embarrass her in front of our neighbors.
Sounds like a good New Year's Resolution!

Gusington

Meh I'll embarrass her whenever it suits me...like every day! *farts*

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

2020, You Wussy, you only got 5 more hours to futz with me Bitch. Do...your...damnedest!   Wait, what's that sound I hear coming my way.  ???
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Yskonyn

Let's hope for a decent 2021 and a smashing 2022 onwards!
It's always better to plan ahead, you know.   ;)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JudgeDredd

Happy New Year to you all  :smitten:
Alba gu' brath