[ended, Barth won!]Civ 6 + all expansions PBEM game recruiting

Started by Yskonyn, October 25, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Thanks for the game all! And thanks for sticking with it for so long.  O0

Fun stuff.

I was really worried when I found out that Millipede had access to uranium long before me! Really expected a nuke to come flying out of the FOW.  :o

We're playing a bunch of games using the built in PBEM system. Come and join in for more Civ VI fun.

Millipede

^
I may have had a Uranium mine and just started building a stock pile but I was a looooong way from having a nuke. I still needed to research Rocketry and Nuclear Fission, build the Manhattan Project which would allow me to start building nukes. What's that, 20-30 turns? My larger more immediate problem was that I only had 3 potential oil well sites and as soon as they were developed someone kept destroying them (damned rude, I must say) so I didn't have the resources to build tanks other than the one tank corps that I had. Anyway, enough whining and congrats on your win. Hopefully we'll run into each other again and I'll try and remember the lessons you so generously provided.  ;)

Anguille

Millipede

^
Excellent question! If you figure it out, let me know and I'll surrender when/if it's my turn again.

Yskonyn

You don't in-game. You can use Play Your Damn Turn website, log into our game and press Surrender.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Millipede

^
finally figured it out... definitely not an obvious task. :pullhair:

Anguille

Yskonyn

It makes no difference anyway as we're not checking the game anymore.
Surrendering makes your faction go AI so that other players can continue, but we've all stopped. :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."