7 Days to Die Grog Invitational Server

Started by ArizonaTank, January 30, 2022, 04:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-budd-

That day we were on i stayed on a little longer and the horde came on day 31. AT must have the horde setting to variable, thats a thing now. The horde setting has multiple settings now, every day, every 3 or 5 days, stuff like that and you can vary by a number of days. The day 31 horde had cops show up, but no demo's yet. I organized a bit over at my original base, setup crates and left you guys a work bench. Some of the storage was locked so i didn't mess with those. Also i have mini bike now so i left my bike in a crate over there. My main base will be in the big snow city now, so anything i left behind you can use how you see fit. Couple of helpful things, repair most things before you sell them to the trader, especially high priced items, you'll get more dukes. Put any mods that you don't want on the item before you sell also, again more dukes, the mods really up the value. Don't forget to buy/use the perk candies in the vending machines. I usually keep a good stock of candies when i can afford it, there situationally useful. I already told Jason this but if you take a job from the trader and loot the place before you activate the quest, the loot will respawn when you activate the quest, but so will the zombies. I've located 5 traders on the map so far. The loot in the biomes is different depending on difficulty, the green zone is the easiest but the worse loot, the wasteland is the hardest and best loot, so from easiest to hardest green, dessert, snow, wasteland, not sure about the burnt zone, they might have taken that out can't remember.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JasonPratt

Yes Larry has a +/- one day variability for the horde, which is set at 10 days nominally. (Back when I was playing around A6 or A8, the horde started like clockwork every 7 days and then slowly got more variable.)

Thanks for all your help! -- sorry you had to tank the horde alone, we would have teamed up with some scheduling!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Budd, we did the Day 63 blood moon tonight (March 3rd), no problems. Thanks for leaving it to us! (I tried to catch you on Steam, but according to Steam you hadn't logged on in three months, so I wasn't sure you were on or not.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

Budd, Days 72-74 are here on the server, and one of those randomly will be a blood moon.

(I'm unsure if any days of the spread other than the last day will start with red lettering; I know the last day does if it's the one. Day 72 didn't.)

We'll let you know when we're going to team up again for the blood moon.

JasonPratt

Day 83 is the blood moon this time, Budd. Currently 3:30ish pm. I've let Garrett and AzTank know, and I'll let you know when they make plans to get ready to go through the night.