More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: LongBlade on September 28, 2013, 10:47:46 AMGood think I'm working on the holiday buying guide!

yes, it's a very good think ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 28, 2013, 11:08:33 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on September 28, 2013, 10:47:46 AMGood think I'm working on the holiday buying guide!

yes, it's a very good think ;)

My German seems to be mixing with my English lately. I've made a lot of mistakes like that lately, but have caught them. Weird.

Anyway, that site is less impressive when you actually look over what they've got.

JasonPratt

Okay, back up to the photo behind the septic tank pump: I can't figure out the joke. :(

Also, while Keyboard Cat is good, DJ Kitty is better.

AAAAARREEE YOOUUUU REEADDDDYYY!!!

Sometimes he has that panicked look of a cat who has just realized his pet has decided to dress him up and put him on YouTube doing something in(s)ane.

And at other times he has that overly pessimistic look of a cat who is doing his best to tolerate whatever foolishness his pet is currently up to because there may be treats in it later--but he's weighing just how much his dignity is worth for the treat. And the balance is shifting...

A few times though, he really does look into it because, hey, something new!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

Quote from: JasonPratt on September 28, 2013, 08:50:51 PM
Okay, back up to the photo behind the septic tank pump: I can't figure out the joke. :(

It's the signs on the right. Together they say, Stop POO.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JasonPratt

THANK YOU!! I felt like such a failure...  :-[ (Well, I guess I still am because I still had to have it pointed out.)

I'm rather surprised not to have seen more follow-up comments to the bra gas mask. DEFEATING HALITOSIS FOR THE BEST OF CAUSES! or something like that.

Note that I have added DJ Kitty to my prior comment, although on reflection I may have to admit that Keyboard Cat is more talented per se.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

Tpek

Barthheart

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.