More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

mirth

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

^  Sorry, you're going to have to explain that one to me.   ???

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Martok on October 18, 2013, 01:58:23 AM
^  Sorry, you're going to have to explain that one to me.   ???

the Marines have ornly recerntly started insristing that you pronournce and "r" in "Lejeune" claimring the proprer pronournciation of is "le-ZHERN"
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

Ah, gotcha.  Thanks for the explanation. 

(That must have been somewhat painful for you to write, btw.  I know you -- like myself -- are more of a stickler for grammar than spelling, but that still must've hurt!) 

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Martok on October 18, 2013, 07:03:53 AM
Ah, gotcha.  Thanks for the explanation. 

(That must have been somewhat painful for you to write, btw.  I know you -- like myself -- are more of a stickler for grammar than spelling, but that still must've hurt!)

I think it's a play on the old "OMG GOOSEBUMPS" meme:

Then again I could be wrong, maybe it started somewhere else. The entire "ERHMAGERD" thing is annoying yet strangely amusing.

Martok

Huh.  Can't say I'm familiar with that meme.  But then, I'm sure there's a lot of them I've never heard of. 

BanzaiCat

The Internet is a frightening and confusing place. The things some people come up with meme-wise...

bayonetbrant

Martok

^  LOL!  Perfect.  :D 

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 18, 2013, 07:47:46 AM
The Internet is a frightening and confusing place. The things some people come up with meme-wise...
Of that, I have no doubt whatsoever...