More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

^Cats provide concealment, but only count as soft cover, unless their fur is heavily matted (see 2.25 on fur matting).
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Windigo

Quote from: mirth on November 24, 2013, 09:45:33 PM
^Cats provide concealment, but only count as soft cover, unless their fur is heavily matted (see 2.25 on fur matting).

LOS rules in 2.25,c clearly indicate that DSH's are always considered soft cover a penalty of a higher detection rate
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 25, 2013, 09:02:27 AM

Coincidence or commonality? What about linking % of people that make poor decisions?
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Ubercat

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 24, 2013, 12:17:21 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 24, 2013, 02:12:14 AM
Edited by Gus...Star: that was a tad racy for the open forums so I removed it.

dammit, help me out - i even read what was there - what was it again, im going insane trying to remember

THAT was pulled? I don't recall any nudity in it.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Ubercat

Quote from: mirth on November 24, 2013, 03:35:30 PM
Quote from: Martok on November 24, 2013, 03:33:48 PM
Philistine.  :P 

He clearly lacks our sophisticated wit  ;D

I wonder when his sense of humor went extinct?

OH SHIT! Now I'm doing it!
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Quote from: Windigo on November 24, 2013, 11:00:57 PM

LOS rules in 2.25,c clearly indicate that DSH's are always considered soft cover a penalty of a higher detection rate

2.26 Also classed as 'shifting terrain' that may relocate or completely disappear without warning.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

Quote from: bob48 on November 25, 2013, 01:51:26 PM
Quote from: Windigo on November 24, 2013, 11:00:57 PM

2.26 Also classed as 'shifting terrain' that may relocate or completely disappear without warning.

2.27 May also execute Hairball attack during combat phase.
2.28 May not stack with canine units. In the event that a feline unit is forced to stack in a hex already occupied by a canine unit see 5.13 - "Fighting Like Cats and Dogs".
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

2.29. May also make 'Paw Swipe' attacks at random against either players figures.

'Clip those corners'

BanzaiCat

14.0 The Red Dot
The Red Dot is a mysterious and untouchable force that all Cat counters with a clear LOS towards (2.25c) must immediately cease Operations (5.0) and engage The Red Dot. When The Red Dot is on the board, all of the following rules apply:

14.1 D6 Penalty to Attack
All Paw Swipe attacks (2.29) and Hairball Projectile attacks (2.30) made against The Red Dot suffer a -6 penalty to the die roll.

14.2 Focus
All enemy counters engaging Cat Counters intent on The Red Dot gain a +4 flanking attack bonus.

14.3 Duration
The Red Dot remains on the board for 2d6 turns + however many Turns the human player deems necessary to keep the Cat Counter occupied.

bob48

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on November 25, 2013, 02:02:29 PM
2.29. May also make 'Paw Swipe' attacks at random against either players figures.

2.30 falling felines with buttered toast tied to their backs may engage in a perpetual spinning motion