More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

bayonetbrant

Someones been reading Calvin & Hobbes too literally
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Pish. Calvin&Hobbes could never be taken too literally even if we all tried.

Even then the worst we could do is inadvertently make this a better world.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Steelgrave

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 06, 2013, 08:11:38 PM

+1. I like the way you think!

BanzaiCat

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Dolan50

My boss thinks he has mistletoe attached to his ass!
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

MetalDog

All I could think of after seeing that was the female version, kissing cameltoe.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

Quote from: MetalDog on December 07, 2013, 11:20:22 AM
All I could think of after seeing that was the female version, kissing cameltoe.

LMAO and maybe TEE HEE as well.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Dolan50

"All I could think of after seeing that was the female version, kissing cameltoe."

I suppose the Male version would be called missiletoe then.

OMG! Was that a pun. :-[
I think I need a break from this forum before my sense of humor completely fails. ;D
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

Mr. Bigglesworth

This was the temp last night before it got too cold. Check out the wind chill. Real funny God, don't quit your day job.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 06, 2013, 08:11:38 PM

+2.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Dolan50

The weather where I'm at ;D

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: Dolan50 on December 07, 2013, 01:51:58 PM
(link)"http://TLS 1.2, AES with 128 bit encryption (High); ECDH_P256 with 256 bit exchange "(end link)

The weather where I'm at ;D

I didnt see anything so I hit quote to paste in the URL. Strange looking weblink.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598