More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

GDS_Starfury

but few things are as funny as seeing a 300 pound sun burnt German in a thong with socks and sandles is South Beach.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Martok

If you're seeing things like that on a regular -- or even only occasional -- basis, you must be drinking a lot more than I'd have guessed.  :o 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

GDS_Starfury

this time of year they're everywhere.  so the choice is either see the humor or gouge your eyes out with a melon baller.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Martok

I suppose it is probably the healthiest way -- or if nothing else, the least unhealthiest way -- to cope with the horrors you've seen. 

BanzaiCat

Socks with sandals was a style back in the mid/late 90s on campus. I thought they looked pretty retarded. Then again, I don't get the whole show-off-your-feet thing; how anyone can be oblivious to the moist/sticky flapping of a pair of veiny, smelly-ass stankpods in flip-flops, I'll never know. Wet, juicy, diarrhea-laden farts are more tolerable than that.

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 06, 2014, 09:49:00 AM

My drive this afternoon. At points the snow drifts had compressed the road to almost single lane.

Note the barely visible oncoming traffic.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

BanzaiCat

At least the sun's...sorta out.

LongBlade

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 06, 2014, 07:48:59 PM
At least the sun's...sorta out.

That's actually a rainbow effect from all the snow blowing about.

At times the road was both better and worse than this but this looks about average. We're due to have this weather for another twelve hours or so, then it will start to thaw. The forecast for Friday is going to be awesome - a chance of freezing rain!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Martok

LOL!  I'm guessing LB is the one manning the gun emplacement. 

BanzaiCat

Opie & Anthony were, this morning, making fun of all the retarded news stations doing stupid "science experiments" outside, such as freezing t-shirts or soap bubbles.

Then they played a Barbara Walters segment where she was pretty much calling them morons.

Barthheart