More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marty Ward

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 21, 2014, 09:34:00 AM
Quote from: Marty Ward on January 21, 2014, 09:24:15 AM
How do you post a full picture without typing in the post?

;)

You're about as helpful as Home Depot! :)

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Marty Ward

This is why I like hanging here, you guys are just so honest!

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Click on the icon below the bold button and put the image url between brackets.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JasonPratt

Marty,

You can also reply to one of us by using the "insert quote" button at the upper right of any post with a graphic, and see what code we're using, if you'd rather type the code in manually. I'll provide an example below.

Note that the {img}{/img} command still works even if the reference isn't to the original jpg but back to the Groghead post with the attachment!

In this case (replacing {fancy brackets} with [square brackets] of course), I used:

{img}http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4411.0;attach=3019{/img}

But the original jpg address would have worked as well. I just accidentally copied that one instead. ;)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tpek

Quote from: JasonPratt on January 21, 2014, 01:30:15 PM
Marty,

You can also reply to one of us by using the "insert quote" button at the upper right of any post with a graphic, and see what code we're using, if you'd rather type the code in manually. I'll provide an example below.

Note that the {img}{/img} command still works even if the reference isn't to the original jpg but back to the Groghead post with the attachment!

In this case (replacing {fancy brackets} with [square brackets] of course), I used:

{img}http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4411.0;attach=3019{/img}

But the original jpg address would have worked as well. I just accidentally copied that one instead. ;)

Weird, my boss just told me that joke a couple of days ago. :P

Centurion40

Quote from: Marty Ward on January 21, 2014, 10:49:37 AM
This is why I like hanging here, you guys are just so honest!

Bwahahahahahaha!!  The pic, not the comment. ;D
Any time is a good time for pie.

GDS_Starfury

BanzaiCat

BanzaiCat

Staggerwing

Is he supposed to be all 'splody 'cause he's full of Godzilla-fire-breath fuel?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

no, because hes full of 3500 pounds of semtex.