More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marty Ward

Looks like a real hoppin' joint!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

BanzaiCat

Barthheart

BanzaiCat

Marty Ward

Ahh one of my favorite games.

If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

Marty Ward

Marty Ward

undercovergeek

brilliant - my parents were invited by the nuns in charge of my catholic school when i was 8 to come down and have a 'chat'

in a gang of about 6 long term good friends they would all call the pub down the road whilst on holiday, 'the pube' - no idea why

of course, with the traditional what did you do on holiday assignment when i got back i explained how my parents took me to the pubes for a drink...........

..........it didnt go well

Windigo

In grade four in a religion studies class we were told that criminals were 'stoned' to death. I was horrified and asked the Pastueur how people could be forced to smoke that much?

He came to house for a home visit....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 30, 2014, 03:39:51 PM

Well, "poorly written" should be hyphenated. Let he who has grammar knowledge and dare to judge others, at least have a working knowledge of the English language. I mean, really.

And who doesn't have an opinion of the Oxford Comma? I have to deal with the UK expats in Dubai wanting me to use "proper UK English." I then send them this picture, and there's no response. WIN.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

MetalDog

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 30, 2014, 03:39:51 PM

If I qualify for some, but not all, of the above, what does that make me?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury