More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

Quote from: Windigo on March 29, 2014, 10:53:13 AM

Wouldn't that be why you married her in the first place? :D

MetalDog

That's pretty hardcore.  I'm with Tpek on this one, too.  That kind of dedication requires marriage as a reward.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

^Quick! We have to seal the bleach!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

You have to defend until the other guys Argon!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

They must have been lyeing in wait.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

bob48

Alkali in wait for them.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Careful! They're firing 7.62 or greater...

bob48

Not the reaction I expected.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

They are not afraid to use valence to get what they are after. I'd keep an ion them at all times.

bayonetbrant

Tpek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 30, 2014, 07:37:48 PM

I don't get the joke.
So many women DO know what this is and have handled such things (dismantling&cleaning guns for an example).

Windigo

I have owned several shotguns and rifles in my life and I could disassemble them down to the "if I wanted more parts I'd need a hammer" and reassemble them. And I have an inkling that that is some weird fuck firing pin mechanism

IME (In My Experience) that looks more like a piece off a PTO or 4x4 powertrain.

I think its a better judge of a man's character if they can repair appliances or service a vehicle.

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Tpek on March 31, 2014, 09:40:54 AMI don't get the joke.
So many women DO know what this is and have handled such things (dismantling&cleaning guns for an example).

the point is that if you're a guy and don't know, you're not really a guy

Marty Ward

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 31, 2014, 10:58:15 AM
Quote from: Tpek on March 31, 2014, 09:40:54 AMI don't get the joke.

the point is that if you're a guy and don't know, you're not really a guy

I have no idea what it is. I would have guessed it was a part off of a car or a machine. Apparently I'm not much of a guy! ;)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!