More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Silent Disapproval Robot

Perhaps he's just more spiritually in tune than you, Martok?

Martok

Thanks SDR.  Now I'm going to have "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" stuck in my head as I'm trying to go to sleep in a little bit here...  :P 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Martok on August 14, 2014, 03:05:30 PM
Thanks SDR.  Now I'm going to have "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" stuck in my head as I'm trying to go to sleep in a little bit here...  :P

Could be worse.  Imagine being stuck inside Gus's head with Tarzan Boy playing on an endless loop?

BanzaiCat

I'll see your Tarzan Boy and raise you some WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

bayonetbrant

can we get back to funny pictures please?  Start a new "stupid music" thread...  Sheesh  :knuppel2:

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 14, 2014, 03:54:41 PM
can we get back to funny pictures please?  Start a new "stupid music" thread...  Sheesh  :knuppel2:

99% of threads here break down into boobies and/or retarded puns within 6 posts and this is your line in the sand?

LongBlade

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 14, 2014, 05:42:19 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 14, 2014, 03:54:41 PM

99% of threads here break down into boobies and/or retarded puns within 6 posts and this is your line in the sand?

Hey, he has standards. They may not make any sense, but you can't say he doesn't have them.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

JasonPratt

As much as I love the Tarzan Boy song, I could have gone my whole life without the unending nightmare of that early MTV video -- clearly the mid-term project of a Freshman broadcasting class at a community college.

Also, unrelatedly, I found myself wondering if anyone has ever quoted that Fox Say video to Dodger...  ;D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!