More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

LongBlade

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 20, 2014, 11:40:20 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on October 20, 2014, 11:01:29 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on October 20, 2014, 10:16:36 AM
Jennifer Connelly should be EVERYONE's type.  :smitten:

Breaking News:

Sorry - haven't seen a single film she's been in. Sorry.

Not even The Rocketeer?

Breaking News: OK, I've seen that. Been a while.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Ubercat

Quote from: LongBlade on October 20, 2014, 12:48:29 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 20, 2014, 11:40:20 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on October 20, 2014, 11:01:29 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on October 20, 2014, 10:16:36 AM
Jennifer Connelly should be EVERYONE's type.  :smitten:

Breaking News:

Sorry - haven't seen a single film she's been in. Sorry.

Not even The Rocketeer?

Breaking News: OK, I've seen that. Been a while.

How about Dark City or A Beautiful Mind? I adored her when she was a teenager (I was too, at the time). Did you ever see Labyrinth? Or how about Serge Leone's last movie, Once Upon A Time In America?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

GDS_Starfury

Once Upon a Time is an excellent movie.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

BanzaiCat

Con

Not really a pic but in the spirit of the Grammar Police

(Once again the gods of embedding videos escapes me...grrr)

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JasonPratt

Ugh, BC's post broke my soul...

Re: the Cthulhu poster, I'm almost sure that comes (with some tweaking) from an actual video of a couple driving through the Appalachians somewhere as a tornado passes nearby. The wife is like "TAKE THE DITCHES NOW DUMBASS" and the husband is like "NO LOOK WE CAN PASS IT ON THE LEFT GOING THE OTHER WAY".

So pretty close to reality.  8)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tpek

Quote from: Barthheart on October 22, 2014, 07:48:26 AM

They didn't find it nor prove its existence in any way.
So they decided that if you can't prove a wild theory in physics even after wasting countless billions and a huge amount of manpower on it,
the sort of which could have solved many world problems several times over, then the best thing to do is to waste an even greater amount of money on it
in hope that they'll be able to prove it before the world's economy collapses. :P

Barthheart

Quote from: Tpek on October 22, 2014, 08:37:19 AM
They didn't find it nor prove its existence in any way.
So they decided that if you can't prove a wild theory in physics even after wasting countless billions and a huge amount of manpower on it,
the sort of which could have solved many world problems several times over, then the best thing to do is to waste an even greater amount of money on it
in hope that they'll be able to prove it before the world's economy collapses. :P

WTF are you talking about?!?  ??? They found evidence of the Higg Boson on July 2, 2012.
http://home.web.cern.ch/topics/higgs-boson

Secondly the money spent on the LHC and on the experiments that operate on the LHC would not have solved ANY of the worlds problems. 8 billion sounds like a lot but it would not have solved world hunger or poverty or war or disease or energy etc. Without continued expenditures in pure research, humanity will be a much worse place.