More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 05, 2015, 10:15:14 AM
I found the VDay card Star's getting from Mirth

Socks with Sandals/Flops? is he Russian?

LongBlade

Quote from: Tpek on February 05, 2015, 02:19:01 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 05, 2015, 10:15:14 AM
I found the VDay card Star's getting from Mirth

Socks with Sandals/Flops? is he Russian?

No, Floridian.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

besilarius

Anyone still have an old style kitchen sink like this?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bob48

Never mind that. Where did you get the picture of me and mom?  :knuppel2:
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

caveat - I'm a Libertarian :)

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

Staggerwing

That must be in Canada.
I know it's not New England because seeing a single plowtruck is considered a sign of good luck by native motorists. To see that many at once would be like seeing a herd of aurochs- the stuff of legend as it were.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Steelgrave

Do those tires look a little....under-inflated....to anyone else? Just askin'!   ;D

Con

Its from carrying the weight of all those championships

LongBlade

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 09, 2015, 07:19:02 PM
That must be in Canada.
I know it's not New England because seeing a single plowtruck is considered a sign of good luck by native motorists. To see that many at once would be like seeing a herd of aurochs- the stuff of legend as it were.

Back when I was there we would see plows in a Conga line. Dunno about these days.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Con on February 09, 2015, 09:40:31 PM
Its from carrying the weight of all those championships

LOL!