More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

BanzaiCat

Nothing beats a reel-to-reel...my best friend in high school had one in his room. He LOVED that thing and it sounded great, but I was never that motivated. My mom's stereo with a record player and 8-track was archaic enough for me.

bayonetbrant

reel-to-reel made it easier to play things backwards to decode the hidden Satanic messages

then you spool up a Menudo record backwards and it says things like "stay in school" and "listen to your parents"

BanzaiCat

Why would you listen to a Menudo record, Brant?

I only remember them because back in San Antonio, they had a HUGE following. Go figure. But not among geeky white kids like myself. The Captain and Tennille really pumped my nads back then.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Toni Tennille was responsible for much pubescent wood.  As was Agnetha Faltskog & Anni-Frid Lyngstad.

Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on May 15, 2015, 09:09:08 AMWhy would you listen to a Menudo record, Brant?

sigh.  you don't do "jokes" do you?

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 15, 2015, 10:54:16 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on May 15, 2015, 09:09:08 AMWhy would you listen to a Menudo record, Brant?

sigh.  you don't do "jokes" do you?

He's still living in a 1970's Aquaman world. Of course he doesn't get jokes.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Barthheart on May 15, 2015, 08:31:52 AM

if we change the words 'Keith Moon' for 'Star'

and have a picture of a dildo, we could save the innocent ladies of Florida

LongBlade

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 15, 2015, 12:39:07 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on May 15, 2015, 08:31:52 AM

if we change the words 'Keith Moon' for 'Star'

and have a picture of a dildo, we could save the innocent ladies of Florida

Yes, but think of the influx of Snow Hobbits.

MetalDog

In a way that only makes sense here, the previous two posts sum this place up.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant