More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Frisky Friday... I thought
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tpek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 02, 2015, 01:53:38 PM

LoL, I wasn't even half-through reading the question part when it became obvious it has to be about Hillary Clinton.  ;D

Ubercat

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on May 27, 2015, 09:34:06 PM

A few years ago my best friend Tom paid something like $200-300 for a small group, sit down chat session with Stan Lee at a comic convention in Philly. He was a comic fan (obviously) and had a job paying over $200K a year so I guess he figured "why not"?

I don't recall what he talked with Stan Lee about, but he did have a funny William Shatner story. Shatner was at the same con and Tom went to a Q & A session, waiting patiently to ask his burning question. The time ran out and Tom never got his turn, so he followed Shatner to the autograph signing place and waited in line for his chance to ask his question.

When Tom got to the head of the line he said "I was waiting to ask you this at the Q and A and never got the chance, so I'll ask you now....".  Shatner interrupted and said "Well, this isn't really the time..." Tom said "It's quick, so here's my question. Captain Kirk is climbing the mountain. Why is he climbing the mountain?" Shatner burst out laughing and gave him a smile.

If you don't get the reference, it's from this video.

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Marty Ward

500 HP 8.3 liter V8, 300+mph. If Batman needs a new bike, this is it!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

^  I didn't even know what that thing was, and I still immediately got the joke (and yes, laughed).  ;D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

it's a multimeter....   sigh

undercovergeek

BanzaiCat

Electrical resistance, but yes.

Martok

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 03, 2015, 10:58:05 AM
it's a multimeter....   sigh
Sorry Brant, but my knowledge base has always been poor in that area.  It's the most likely reason one would probably use for revoking my Man Card.  :-[ 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

bayonetbrant

Centurion40

Just makes me want to watch "The Interview" again!

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.