More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

Quote from: mirth on February 03, 2016, 06:45:35 PM

I'm sorry, I don't see the problem with that.
It's just a reasonable reduction of a known problem.

There's no reason to clear yet another path, when it's cheaper to just clear a much shorter path to the one already cleared.

mirth

^Explain that to your wife after she did all the shoveling.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

have you ever been married?

Sir Slash

Here in Fla. the only thing we have to clear out of our driveways in Winter is Yankees when your neighbor is having a yard sale. But my wife still does most of that work too.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 04, 2016, 10:19:11 AM
Here in Fla. the only thing we have to clear out of our driveways in Winter is Yankees

And gators.

Sir Slash

That's not an Alligator. That's a Jehovah Witness Preventer.  :2funny:  Sorry if any JW's or Alligators were offended by this post.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tpek

Quote from: mirth on February 04, 2016, 09:31:44 AM
^Explain that to your wife after she did all the shoveling.

I know quite a few women that might actually be persuaded by my reasonable argument...
Then again, just a few :P

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

BanzaiCat

Tpek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 04, 2016, 03:14:40 PM

Water only makes them reproduce.
It's feeding them after midnight (and before sunrise I guess) that turns them into Gremlins.

Bison