More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Boobs not only can stare-back but can also speak. Plainly and clearly.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Why I have a closed door on my office....

Ubercat

Quote from: Barthheart on May 17, 2016, 07:14:20 AM

I think I lost a good job over that once. I was a temp and had my own office, but no one made it clear that I was expected to maintain an open door policy. A few months after I started folks suddenly began bitching about it and shortly after that I didn't get the position when it came time to hire a permanent person. Assholes.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

Quote from: Ubercat on May 17, 2016, 09:48:44 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on May 17, 2016, 07:14:20 AM

I think I lost a good job over that once. I was a temp and had my own office, but no one made it clear that I was expected to maintain an open door policy. A few months after I started folks suddenly began bitching about it and shortly after that I didn't get the position when it came time to hire a permanent person. Assholes.

Ouch!

I had to leave mine open for a few years as an office manager.  Because I always had to listen for the cubicle hens jacking around & gossiping when they should've been working.   :knuppel2:   Also so that my boss could waltz right in and chew me out for jacking around, sometimes with my subordinates.   C:-)

:D

bayonetbrant

Freyland

Steelgrave

Barthheart

Steelgrave

^^^ LMAO at the ending   :2funny:

besilarius

Latest Sharknado concept.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Steelgrave on May 18, 2016, 11:17:50 AM
^^^ LMAO at the ending   :2funny:

God bless Sergeant Dave and Teddy.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bayonetbrant