More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Barthheart

JasonPratt

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 27, 2016, 11:06:20 PM
One thing I married my wife for was because she can cook bacon. When I cook it, it comes-out limp like spaghetti no matter what I do to it.

.... uh, not a euphamism...?

Quote from: bbmike on September 27, 2016, 06:15:34 PM
A 72 pack?!?

Yeah, it's like learning they come in pints!!  :D :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Quote from: Windigo on September 29, 2016, 09:43:17 AM
But the DM was a blood lusting, interventionist, sadistic, control freak. He stretched a simple one night campaign into three with needless complexities.

There is indeed a whole, great internet... thing... on just this premise, The DM of the Ring, which was one of the inspirations for the super-massive DARTH AND DROIDS.

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?cat=14 (starts at the bottom).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tpek

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 03, 2016, 02:31:27 PM
Quote from: Windigo on September 29, 2016, 09:43:17 AM
But the DM was a blood lusting, interventionist, sadistic, control freak. He stretched a simple one night campaign into three with needless complexities.

There is indeed a whole, great internet... thing... on just this premise, The DM of the Ring, which was one of the inspirations for the super-massive DARTH AND DROIDS.

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?cat=14 (starts at the bottom).

I love Darths&Droids. Used to read it all the time.
Now I'm quite a lot of pages behind, and should probably pick up the slack.

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Tpek