More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

So you both know my Ex. after all.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 25, 2016, 06:29:19 PM
So you both know my Ex. after all.

I dated a woman for a few months who ... had issues. Yes 'the' red head. She would angrily scream in her sleep. She never gave me a good explanation for it all. Sleep overs were few and far between. She had this thing about wearing socks while... you know.
Quirky, cute, freckles and a thing for poutine... oh yeah she had a great smell to her.

she'll still text me once in a while, tell me that life as an air traffic controller is great and that she's an amazing cook.... WTF?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Those crazy, red-headed, Air Traffic Controller Girlfriends are the best kind to have. Love it when they say, "Hello Love Flight. This Air Traffic Control. Runway 'Me' is open and ready for a landing". ^-^  The only kind better is the, "Head-Nurse".  :D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

undercovergeek

First wife was a nurse - if you knew what she came home with stuck to her tunic there'd be a whole lot less nurse fantasies around

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Windigo

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 26, 2016, 11:21:52 AM
First wife was a nurse - if you knew what she came home with stuck to her tunic there'd be a whole lot less nurse fantasies around

I am on long term relationship(6+ years each) #3 - whats your count?

undercovergeek

I'm on long term relationship number 3 also but I started at 14

1986-2000

2001-2009

2009-now

But I will not be getting married a third time

GDS_Starfury

You kids and your amateur crazy ex stories..... >:D
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

undercovergeek

No no they were all perfectly sane non driving trucks into the house individuals

Sir Slash

My Ex was no amateur. She was a professional every night of the week.   ::)

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 26, 2016, 04:36:25 PM
You kids and your amateur crazy ex stories..... >:D

Oh please... when you explore a bear cave you shouldn't be surprised when you come across ... you know... a bear.

BanzaiCat

Tpek

^The red band with the Swastika was worn on the left arm.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Tpek on October 27, 2016, 04:55:30 PM
^The red band with the Swastika was worn on the left arm.

Maybe the Traveller's presence altered the timeline in some small ways?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys