Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bawbs flying stache

Zat ist gud Churman dezzign, zat Tieflieger.  :notworthy:

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bawbs flying stache on January 29, 2017, 03:28:49 PM
Zat ist gud Churman dezzign, zat Tieflieger.  :notworthy:

Vorsprung Durch Technique ...... ;D it's the German way  :bd:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

:DD :DD......you should totally add sound effects to that , every time it switches off and on it swooshes  :bd:  ;D ...Jedi bayonetbrant , y'know you wanna  ;)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Barthheart

bobarossa

That explains it!  I always felt I was part of the "How clueless can you be?" clinical trial.

mirth

Quote from: bobarossa on January 30, 2017, 09:24:11 AM
I always felt I was part of the "How clueless can you be?" clinical trial.

I call it "my life".
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Emeraldlis

I feel your pain, "clueless" feels like my default setting at present  :wow:

Sir Slash

Clueless? I'm so clueless that I thought when women asked if the dress makes their ass look fat, that they really meant it!  :idiot2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 30, 2017, 02:50:41 PM
Clueless? I'm so clueless that I thought when women asked if the dress makes their ass look fat, that they really meant it!  :idiot2:

How many times did you say you've been married?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

Still in single digits as of this morning.  8)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Windigo

Quote from: Emeraldlis on January 30, 2017, 11:30:41 AM

You need to take up fishing
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

mirth

Quote from: Windigo on January 30, 2017, 03:31:00 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on January 30, 2017, 11:30:41 AM

You need to take up fishing

So she can feel clueless and bored?