More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

That will make me look twice before I get in the shower.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Emeraldlis

I thought klingons were only supposed to be on the starboard bow .....according to William shatner anywho  :bd:   ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

Pete Dero

Actual article in a newspaper in the Dominican Republic.

Emeraldlis

Do they realise that's Alec Baldwin doubling as the Trump  ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Emeraldlis

Quote from: mirth on February 11, 2017, 06:44:43 PM

I know he is in the movies  ;D but I have a really REALLY bad memory , and nothing he's done is springing to mind  :idiot2: so how do I get judged for not remembering a single thing he's done  L:-)  ;D

mirth

Quote from: Emeraldlis on February 12, 2017, 09:37:44 AM
so how do I get judged for not remembering a single thing he's done  L:-)  ;D

Not favorably. You've achieved MetalDog status.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: mirth on February 12, 2017, 09:49:14 AM
so how do I get judged for not remembering a single thing he's done  L:-)  ;D

Not favorably. You've achieved MetalDog status.

Oh.my.gawwwwwd.......i wasn't expecting to be judged THAT harshly  ;D sorry MD  ;)

undercovergeek

Quote from: mirth on February 11, 2017, 06:44:43 PM

I know he is in the movies  ;D but I have a really REALLY bad memory , and nothing he's done is springing to mind  :idiot2: so how do I get judged for not remembering a single thing he's done  L:-)  ;D

I can think of 3 but shame on you for not remembering home alone 2

mirth

If this isn't the first thing that comes to mind (okay second thing), your Nerd Card should be revoked

Emeraldlis

Home alone 2 you say ......nope , nothing is coming back  ;D and I own the dvds of all three !!! I clearly need to rewatch ....AGAIN !!!!! This is the reason why I rewatch movies multiple times and never get bored , 'cos I very rarely remember having watched the thing in the first place  :wow:

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2017, 10:11:41 AM

I can think of 3 but shame on you for not remembering home alone 2

Quote from: mirth on February 12, 2017, 10:18:11 AM
If this isn't the first thing that comes to mind (okay second thing), your Nerd Card should be revoked

Nope , never seen that one  :wow: it looks pretty cool though  , if I watch it can I keep my nerd card  :nerd: I would have also have never guessed that was Tim curry , he sounds like Alan Rickman to me :) and ...
Blimey , was that a young Tom cruise ....pre dentistry work  :wow: he looks about 12 !!!!

mirth