More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Quote(I must admit I don't get the Star Wars math problem joke, btw...  :-[ )

the answer is the order of the movies
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

DoctorQuest

^Good. I don't feel alone now.

A joke can be too damned clever for it's own good. :)
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

BanzaiCat

3.5 threw me for a minute but I finally got it...and wouldn't have without the prompt from BB.

Tpek

They forgot some movies.
There were other movies that weren't part of any trilogy.
I realize some people would rather forget them, especially the silly one on Endor with the Ewoks (Wickett the Ewok :P) and the little girl, but they were still made and released.

bayonetbrant

if you're counting that, then they left of the Christmas special, too.

But that sequence is all the canonical theatrical releases.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Batman

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

Sir Slash

I figured he'd be asking, "That whole Housekeeper Thing. Am I covered for that"?  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

mirth

Barthheart

Barthheart