More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

But she can't jump over anybody. Not in that dress anyway.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

OJsDad

She doesn't need to jump anyone, she'll club 'em with that handbag and they'll move. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Tpek

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 12, 2017, 08:47:04 AM
But she can't jump over anybody. Not in that dress anyway.

I think they were aiming for Chess not Checkers :P

Sir Slash

I was referring to the Knight who can jump other pieces. The thought of her jumping anything scares me.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tpek

^As opposed to the thought of those Kilt-wearers jumping over you? :P

Sir Slash

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

Pete Dero

bayonetbrant

Sir Slash

That is funny. Poor bastard who lives there..... wait. Is that my new roof I just put on?  :timeout: