More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeraldlis

Quote from: DoctorQuest on December 20, 2017, 09:45:06 PM
I travelled forward in time from there. I vote for voicemail.

I love your snoopy avatar ....it had to be said !!!!!  O0 I had snoopy stuff as a kid and I still have a soft spot for the little fella  :dreamer:

Quote from: MetalDog on December 21, 2017, 06:46:31 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on December 21, 2017, 03:59:15 AM
I didn't answer the phone because I didn't want to talk to you

And if you leave a message that says 'it's me, give me a call back' I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish

Challenge accepted!

... :DD  :DD

MD ..please tell me you don't still have a flip phone  ;) to go with the voicemail ....

Quote from: mirth on December 21, 2017, 05:11:09 PM

That sir is sacralige ,watering down whiskey with ice cubes  :nerd: unless of course they're whiskey ice cubes ;)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 21, 2017, 05:57:30 PM
MD ..please tell me you don't still have a flip phone  ;) to go with the voicemail ....

Indeed he does. I've seen it!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Windigo

Please god... let that be NON-metaphorical
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: mirth on December 21, 2017, 05:59:25 PM

What you really need is a cover to protect the phone ,that not even Thor's hammer can destroy .....

Ok ...not a flip phone cover , lol , but close enough  :bd: enjoy !!!!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Sir Slash

How'd you get a pic of my phone Emerraldis? Seriously.... that's it. Is that why no one calls me anymore?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 21, 2017, 07:40:50 PM
Is that why no one calls me anymore?

It's one of the reasons why.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MetalDog

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 21, 2017, 06:14:37 PM
Quote from: mirth on December 21, 2017, 05:59:25 PM

It's true.  He has.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Quote from: JasonPratt on December 21, 2017, 09:34:29 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on December 16, 2017, 04:24:33 PM
Done!

Oh the grumpy puppy is so cute I just wanna die! (Or however Mantis said it.)

I took an instant liking to it, so, it was no sweat to change avatars for the season. :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Sir Slash

Any dog that can pull-off Clint Eastwood is OK in my book.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

mirth

Sir Slash

That is confusing. I think I would have to take the Blue Pill and go back to sleep for both of them.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 22, 2017, 10:05:35 AM
That is confusing. I think I would have to take the Blue Pill and go back to sleep for both of them.

you want to have a threesome with them?  ???
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

Driver, no. Keannu, possibly. But I don't want hear any of that, "I can't go less than 50 or I'll explode" shit outta him.