Ambush! by Forum

Started by Barthheart, November 03, 2014, 12:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

I'm going to fire on the dudes in the shack in hex J12.

Barthheart

The shack is J13, there is no window/door facing you so you can't fire at them.
The German in J12 is dead from DD grenade last action.

Double Deuce

I'm outta grenades but I think we got the front door covered. We need guns on the back door heading out into J14 in case they make a run for it. Keep'em pinned in there, then bring up the bazooka.  O0

JudgeDredd

Ok - so I'm frozen with fear?
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Quote from: JudgeDredd on December 12, 2014, 10:48:12 AM
Ok - so I'm frozen with fear?

Yeah but you UCG is coming to calm yer nerves for next round.

BanzaiCat

Woops, my bad.

Can I get to J13 and do an Assault in one move?

Barthheart

No the "best" you could do is get the door in J14 and be a target until yer next action. Or stop just short and then move and snap shot next action. It costs 2 MP to move through a door or window.

Double Deuce

We're not waiting on me are we?

Barthheart

Hi All,

We are going to have to take a break from this. I'm away from home for a bit and forgot to bring my copy of the paragraph booklet. :uglystupid2:

I'll post a note when we can start up again but it won't be until the 2nd week of Jan or so.

Sorry for the delay as we were almost done this mission, and I like to start a second one that will bea easier for you to win now you know what to expect.

Happy Holidays.

undercovergeek

no worries - have a great time

Staggerwing

Have fun and rest up so you can go back to atom smashing or wormhole manifesting or whatever with renewed vim and vigor.

we'll be here keeping an eye on the Jerries in the guard hut while you're gone- no worries!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

That was a really good break, huh? :)

Is this game over, Barth, or do you intend to go back to it sometime? Just curious.

Barthheart

Ummm.... yeah.... I am coming back.... if y'all want to?

I was going to end this mission as is. You've failed to capture the bridges or the general so the 2 guards in the shack finally surrender.

I need to tally your mission points and see if anyone can improve.

Then we'd get setup for the next mission.

How's that sound?

undercovergeek

Awesome - can we bring Bob back to life

Barthheart