Possible terrorist attack at US/CAN border

Started by steve58, November 22, 2023, 03:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

QuoteThe FBI is investigating a vehicle explosion Wednesday at the Rainbow Bridge border crossing between the U.S. and Canada in what sources tell Fox News' Alexis McAdams was an attempted terrorist attack.

Explosives were in the vehicle at the time and two people who were in the car are dead, the sources told Fox News' Alexis McAdams. A border officer was injured.

The vehicle was driving from the U.S. to Canada and were attempting to drive toward the border officer building, the sources said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ny-vehicle-explosion-reported-rainbow-bridge-niagara-falls-injured
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

W8taminute

I saw that too.  The news source I read mentioned that there was an Iranian passport located nearby the car. 

Be alert guys, either this is a fantastic freddie or it might be the real deal.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

the car seems to have been stolen and was going over 100 mph went it went airborne and crashed.

overall photo of the scene:

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead0331

Yeah, this doesn't seem like terror to me. Unlikely target area and the video looks more like two idiots driving a too fast stolen car. Surprised how quickly news sources reported it as possible terror attack. They almost always reserve judgment, even when it's obvious.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 22, 2023, 06:27:03 PMThey almost always reserve judgment, even when it's obvious.

:ROFL:

wanna guess which network was first to cry terrorism?

FarAway Sooner

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 22, 2023, 06:27:03 PMYeah, this doesn't seem like terror to me. Unlikely target area and the video looks more like two idiots driving a too fast stolen car. Surprised how quickly news sources reported it as possible terror attack. They almost always reserve judgment, even when it's obvious.

Not any more.  Fear and outrage sells ten times better than sex ever did, baby!!!

Cynical comments about the American Political-Media Complex aside, I'm thankful it wasn't terrorism.  There's already enough going on in the world that another fire (even a small one) close to home would be bad.  America needs more light and less heat.

Windigo

My question was "a terrorist attack using a Bentley?"
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.