Another Dominions Game?

Started by bayonetbrant, August 15, 2015, 06:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Anyone going to set up a new one some time?  We had a pretty thriving community there for a while  :coolsmiley:
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JasonPratt

Not quite yet -- and I don't have Dom4 yet anyway. But hopefully other people will join up!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo

I could be persuaded, although I've long given up on the hope of ever being competent.  Dom4?

Nefaro

Hrmm..  I would be up for a Dom4 game too.

Was wary for awhile after Dom4's release - because patches.  Didn't want to get into an MP game to have an update screw it up.  But it may be a safe bet, now, if the latest update doesn't require any hotfixes soon.

I'm also a novice at Dominions, in the sense that I haven't discovered any hot faction-specific strategies that melt armies of faces; just play by the seat of my pants.

jamus34

Total dom4 noob here (some exp with 3 though) I'm in for some embarrassment
Insert witty comment here.

Yskonyn

I would be in! Heck I can even host again if that's desired!
But due to my working schedule I can not send more than 1 turn per 24 hrs for starters. As the game progresses this time needs to be increased somewhat.
:knuppel2:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."