Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis > Other Games Around the Table

Big Trouble In Little China: The Game

<< < (3/3)

airboy:
I read about the game extensively before ordering.  Your experience in Acts 1, 2 and 3 are common.  The general take is if the players play cooperatively it starts out very hard but becomes easier if you survive.  But if you play competitively you can handle Act 1 and maybe 2 with little difficulty and get hammered in Act 3.

What I read was most of the players have a devastating special attack and a power that makes the entire group more effective.  You can only chose one power per act. 

Nefaro:

--- Quote from: airboy on May 08, 2019, 09:59:58 AM ---I read about the game extensively before ordering.  Your experience in Acts 1, 2 and 3 are common.  The general take is if the players play cooperatively it starts out very hard but becomes easier if you survive.  But if you play competitively you can handle Act 1 and maybe 2 with little difficulty and get hammered in Act 3.

What I read was most of the players have a devastating special attack and a power that makes the entire group more effective.  You can only chose one power per act.

--- End quote ---

Even though it felt like we cruised through the last 2 Acts, I may have been hasty if I described it as too easy.  Because we definitely had to do some serious teamwork strategeryin' in the final Act, and the win wasn't a guarantee until our last few moves. 

Definitely wanna get it back out & see how a second run goes.  My tabletop backlog is huge, but it's gonna get moved up the list a ways.

BanzaiCat:
 \m/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version