Digital Gaming > Ally/Opponent Finder

Gary Grigsby War in the East 2x3+ Team Game (CoOp sides) players wanted

(1/3) > >>

Telemecus:
The 2x3+ Team Game of War in the East is looking for new players to join the Axis or Soviet teams. Let me know if you are interested or feel free to ask for more information.

This game is suitable for players of all levels. Being a team game (co-op sides) means you will be responsible for only part of one side, so it does take less time than playing the whole game solo. It also means there is more time between each of your turns. Do not join if you want this to be a quick game occupying lots of your time. However it also means you do not have to commit yourself to play to the end of the game, the only thing we ask is you give as much notice before you leave and help to cover until and hand over to a replacement.

The game started as the 1941-5 campaign and saw a successful summer campaign by the Axis in 1941 and Soviet counter-offensive during the blizzard. It is at an exciting point with the good weather in 1942 arriving. The Axis do have a chance to get a sudden death points victory, but otherwise the tide will turn and the future will be the Soviet armies marching to Berlin.

JasonPratt:
I wish I could join in, but I'm booked up at the moment!

However, in case someone else wants to join in, how does one do so?

Telemecus:
At the moment if you want to join either post that you are interested in this thread or drop me a message. I am head of the Axis team, Beria who is head of the Soviet team is also on Grogheads. I know some other players are here but I am not sure of their usernames. You can also join the discord server https://discord.gg/fatMgwU which is for grognard games (which you may find interesting anyway) and you will see information about the game in the looking for opponents channel. The team communications are run through private channels on that Discord server anyway.

Even if you are not able to play now but have some interest in future let us know. Usually we have a reserve list of players. There is also the option to join as an interested observer or advisor. The only rule is that once you have the password and seen the plans of one side you cannot then join the other side.

There is a longer write up on the game including expectation of how much time the game will take from you and so on. As I am still quite new to posting on Grogheads I was worried about dumping too much information in one go. But if you think more information here will help do let me know.

Dammit Carl!:
Cool beans!

Tripoli:

--- Quote from: Telemecus on September 15, 2019, 05:30:45 AM ---.

Even if you are not able to play now but have some interest in future let us know. Usually we have a reserve list of players. There is also the option to join as an interested observer or advisor. The only rule is that once you have the password and seen the plans of one side you cannot then join the other side.

--- End quote ---

Put me on the reserve list for now.  Not usre I can commit, but I'd be interested in possibly playing in the future. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version