Digital Gaming > Dominions III LFG and Strategy Discussion

(FINISHED) Grogspocalypse Prequel: Early Ages Boogaloo [Dominions 5]

<< < (26/26)

TheMeInTeam:
I wanted the last turn to roll before ending the game :(.

al_infierno:
Oops, my bad... I didn't think ajidica was planning on putting in his turn  :-\

Ajidica:
TMIT was interested in seeing how well his army would do against mine in a throne battle.
It would not have gone well for me as I didn't really have an answer to darkness.

Sorry again everyone for how I kept dragging on turn submissions. Late game Dominions always paralyzes me with choices, so "sit and think on it" becomes "wait and hope a light of insight will strike me".

After talking with TMIT last night a bit, it seems like I had some unfortunate luck with magic sites. Despite searching everything with minimum air2/mostly air3, I was only taking in 14 air gems/turn.

Myrmidon:

--- Quote from: Ajidica on January 23, 2021, 10:34:06 AM ---TMIT was interested in seeing how well his army would do against mine in a throne battle.
It would not have gone well for me as I didn't really have an answer to darkness.

Sorry again everyone for how I kept dragging on turn submissions. Late game Dominions always paralyzes me with choices, so "sit and think on it" becomes "wait and hope a light of insight will strike me".

After talking with TMIT last night a bit, it seems like I had some unfortunate luck with magic sites. Despite searching everything with minimum air2/mostly air3, I was only taking in 14 air gems/turn.

--- End quote ---

Most of my gem incomes were in the low to mid teens as well. It was a bit of a bottleneck...  It was one of the reasons I was I spent most of my gems on the summons and forging,  I didn't want to potentially waste them on a dispelled global... but then again, if the global is left alone, it pays for itself really quick. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version