Digital Gaming > Dominions III LFG and Strategy Discussion

(FINISHED) Grogspocalypse Prequel: Early Ages Boogaloo [Dominions 5]

<< < (2/26) > >>

solops:
You guys are making me have second thought about not playing.

al_infierno:

--- Quote from: solops on July 24, 2020, 06:42:18 PM ---You guys are making me have second thought about not playing.

--- End quote ---

SU NIOJ... SU NIOJ...  >:D

Myrmidon:

--- Quote from: solops on July 24, 2020, 06:42:18 PM ---You guys are making me have second thought about not playing.

--- End quote ---

Please do join!  The game is definitely a richer experience with more people.  If time is an issue, I'm sure we could slow down the turn timer to allow more to have an opportunity to play. 

solops:
Ok. I'll play. If Agartha is still open I'll take it.

solops:
Map thoughts - I think that the pre-fab maps like Biddyn  and Pelywr have a set max number of starting places set up. If the map is set up for 8 players but only 6 join that leaves uninhabited start slots that will give the nearby nations an empty space to expand into. Not good. If the map is fully populated, then you have to be happy with the designed number of provinces per player. Some of these maps are pretty tight, biasing events towards early war and the resulting effect on pretender design. I am going to suggest we strongly consider an agreeable number of provinces per player and the let Dominions5 make a map for us. The game will space us out fairly well evenly. It does occasionally put a player in a really bad spot, but the devs have made improvements. If someone feels that they have an absolutely untenable starting spot, we can re-gen. Thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version