Sweden Plans 40% Increase in Military Spending

Started by airboy, October 15, 2020, 07:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

I think I got a little on me too. Sometimes Star can be a little over the top. This isn't one of them. This is the Vanilla version. You don't want to see the Extreme Mod.  :2funny: O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

back to the original point, Sweden is the Scadinavian Israel.
pretty sure those scrapy fucks came up with dispersed squadrons operation off of highways.
I know our military loves the Carl Gustav system and just bought another 3000 or so improved versions.
there is no ww3 paper, book or scenario where the Soviets, no less the russians, take on Sweden head to head.
the exception would be Hacketts WW3 book where they tried but got the shit kicked out of them.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

Sir Slash

Don't forget the Swedish Bikini Volleyball Team. They'd take-out about a division of troops by themselves.  :dreamer:  Plus all the dead Vikings that would come-back to life and shamble on Moscow. Seriously, I don't see how a full-on invasion could succeed. NATO Would surely get involved, at least America would, and occupying the whole country would be much harder than Afghanistan and take many more Russians than Putin can afford. More likely he would try some short bullying action to grab-up some cheap real estate like in the Crimea.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

JasonPratt

Well, modern Russia doesn't have hyper-industrialization comparable to Stalin's Soviet Union (even in 1939). ...or not as far as I know? Maybe they do?

What does modern Russia's basic mobilization potential look like?

Not that it matters much, I suppose: they can't go after Sweden without neutralizing Finland and Norway, and there's no way Russia vs. Scandanavia happens (in any degree) without NATO and the US coming in to re-enact the, ahem, live fire exercise which evicted that Russian assault regiment for its faulty life choices in crossing the Euphrates a few years ago.

Also, either I or the forum engine (or both) can't spell Scandanavia correctly.  :hide:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!