The Search For Extra Ts Program

Started by crowdrake, May 04, 2022, 07:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowdrake

The Search For Extra Ts Program
OK , I assure you this is Real, its a tool to allow all of us to search for Extra Terrestrials. , you input any data file can be an audio file from the internet of space noise, or images , or Raw files, infact any file, but you are best with uncompressed files, EG Mp3 is compressed I dont think Wav files are, and you can get raw data to ffrom audio or cameras. but you can use any file.

then open it and try to use the program to tune visualy into the data. its like tuning a radio, but we are tuning what we see.

it has color options, and offsets to set, you can exagerate colors etc...  you adjust the data boundry to try an tune in.

https://agamecreator.itch.io/the-search-for-extra-terrestrials-program

Gusington

I thought it was like a 'search & replace' utility, like in MS Word, that looks for extra Ts :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

crowdrake

Quote from: Gusington on May 04, 2022, 07:52:43 PM
I thought it was like a 'search & replace' utility, like in MS Word, that looks for extra Ts :/

thats very funny :)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

crowdrake

Quote from: Gusington on May 04, 2022, 07:58:49 PM
Did you make this?

Yes! I wanted to create a visual display for audio from space, I watched the movie COSMOS and really got into Radio astronomy ideas. I am trying to get hidden ET messages :)

Gusington

Have you received or found any yet?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

crowdrake

Quote from: Gusington on May 05, 2022, 05:56:58 AM
Have you received or found any yet?

I believe space is so vast , there are aliens all over, but the distances mean we will never meet, but light and radio can travel the vast distances, so I believe space static is full of alien messages, we just have not learned how to decode them. EG audio and radio waves are on low wavelengths and are not visible spectrum BUT you can speed them up into light, and that means you can slow light down to get radio and audio, we just need to learn. so I am optimistic when I search for ETs with my program. :)

my program tunes a display created from audio, you can tune the scan line to a byte length , that means if aliens transmit binary, out 8bit byts would only be 7bit max error per scan line just causing a slant in the image , . my program has many tools to tune in the image to see patens in audio like the old C64 and Specy Screens :)

Pete Dero

SETI@home has been looking for audio signals since 1999 but is ending (https://setiathome.berkeley.edu/).

More is happening right now : https://www.seti.org/

The fact that SETI researchers have yet to pick up a signal from space might mean something.  Perhaps the aliens don't want to broadcast in our direction.  Others think that the apparent silence means that there are no intelligent beings out there (but that is not my opinion).
But there might be a more reasonable explanation for the fact that SETI receivers have so far heard nothing that's clearly extraterrestrial. Namely, the experiments have simply not examined enough of the sky. Or perhaps the antennas don't have enough sensitivity, or maybe they've not been tuned to the correct frequency.

Also radio or light signals are no optimal way of communicating.   If there were intelligent creatures near Proxima Centauri sending us a signal, it would take that signal almost 5 years to reach us.  A response would take 5 more years to reach them.
Other systems are even much further away.  If there is no life in our galaxy and we need to contact intelligence in another galaxy it becomes even more futile. The closest known galaxy to us is the Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy at 25,000 light years from the Sun.  The Large Magellanic Cloud is 179,000 light years away from the Milky Way.

crowdrake

Its a interesting subject, I would like a telescope that can cancel out the earths movement and atmophere, like noise canceling headphones do. Imagine a radio telescope that actualy can create a good image in real time, radio can see even in the daytime.

what would a message from an alien say.... I did not know SETI was ending lisening , but I have confidence the audio we already have has messages waiting for us to be advanced enough to decode.

I did this tool, because the ordinary guy would never have chance of a tool to actualy look for ETs, but they can with this program.

crowdrake

get some real space audio recording to analyse with my program

https://www.seti.net/indepth/wow/wow.php

recreate my discovery in the above Picture showing a paten in static from space.

I was developing My Analyser you can find here https://agamecreator.itch.io/the-search-for-extra-terrestrials-program   I had, WHAT I FOUND I updated my program with a new feature to view and tune to pure binary, I found that bytes we use are 8 bit and if they are not working together make a paten, but if there is no paten they may be connected in some way. this is because bytes that are doing something dont have conecting bounderies with the next byte. but if a byte is working with its neighbours the bounderies are linked and you dont see 8bit patens, but you may see a big paten this is what we are looking for. anyway hope you try my program.

crowdrake

now with waveform displays, and audio play and speed. you can play any file it dosnt have to be sound, its a raw data analysis tool

it also shows data as binary and zoom

Gusington

I trust that once you do find something you will post here, before fame/infamy hits.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on May 07, 2022, 12:48:19 PM
I trust that once you do find something you will post here, before fame/infamy hits.

You think anything watching this planet is thinking 'we should really get in touch with those humans'  :).

Gusington

^No, and I can't blame them. 

But we can't be the only psychopathic species out there.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

crowdrake

just got all these wav files to test, still in dev, but its getting fun, remeber you need uncompresed audio so a Wav file

https://www.nasa.gov/connect/sounds/index.html

Sounds of Mars from InSight Lander: Martian Winds, Peculiar Sounds
"Dinks and donks" from InSight's seismometer.wav A recording of "dinks and donks," strange sounds created by friction inside of InSight's seismometer, called SEIS. Scientists aren't entirely sure what causes each of these sounds, by they are created by parts inside the seismometer contracting as they cool down, especially during sunset. These were recorded on just after sundown on July 16, 2019 (Sol 226).
Magnitude 3.3 marsquake from July 25, 2019.wav A recording of a magnitude 3.3 marsquake from InSight's seismometer, called SEIS. This quake was recorded on July 25, 2019 (Sol 235). Far below the human range of hearing, this sonification from SEIS had to be sped up and slightly processed to be audible through headphones.
Magnitude 3.7 marsquake from May 22, 2019.wav A recording of a magnitude 3.7 marsquake from InSight's seismometer, called SEIS. This quake was recorded on May 22, 2019 (the 173rd Martian day, or sol, of the mission). Far below the human range of hearing, this sonification from SEIS had to be sped up and slightly processed to be audible through headphones.
Sounds of InSight's robotic arm.wav A recording of sounds created by InSight's robotic arm as its camera scanned the surface of Mars on March 6, 2019, the 98th Martian day, or sol, of the mission. Also captured are wind gusts and "dinks" produced by friction inside of InSight's seismometer, called SEIS.
Raw Sounds from InSight's Seismometer on Mars (full length) .wav A subwoofer or earphones are needed to hear this clip. Listen to raw, unprocessed data from the seismometer on NASA's InSight spacecraft of vibrations caused by wind moving over the solar panels on Mars. The sounds were recorded by two of the three short-period sensors on the seismometer (SEIS).
Raw Sounds from InSight's Seismometer on Mars (short clip) .wav A subwoofer or earphones are needed to hear this clip. Listen to raw, unprocessed data from the seismometer on NASA's InSight spacecraft of vibrations caused by wind moving over the solar panels on Mars.  The sounds were recorded by two of the three short-period sensors on the seismometer (SEIS).
More Audible Sounds from InSight's Seismometer on Mars .wav Listen to data from the seismometer on NASA's InSight spacecraft of vibrations caused by Martian wind moving over the lander's solar panels. In this version, the data have been processed to raise the frequencies by two octaves to make them more audible.
Sounds from InSight's Pressure Sensor on Mars .wav Listen to data from the air pressure sensor on NASA's InSight lander, indicating wind blowing by on Mars. The data were sped up by a factor of 100, shortening the duration of the recording and shifting it up in frequency 100 times (a little more than six octaves).

Sounds of Mars from Perseverance Rover
Perseverance Rover Records Puffs and Pings of Gaseous Dust Removal Tool
Perseverance Rover Records Puffs and Pings of Gaseous Dust Removal Tool (filtered)
This recording was made by the Perseverance Mars rover on February 9, 2022 (Sol 346). The puffs and pings of the rover's Gaseous Dust Removal Tool (gDRT) were collected using a microphone on the rover's chassis. The gRDT has a tank of nitrogen gas and is used during sample collection to blow the dust away and reveal the fresh rock surface underneath.
Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech

Listen to NASA's Ingenuity Mars Helicopter in Flight
For the first time, a spacecraft on another planet has recorded the sounds of a separate spacecraft. NASA's Perseverance Mars rover used its SuperCam microphone to listen to the Ingenuity helicopter on April 30, 2021 as it flew on Mars for the fourth time.
With Perseverance parked 262 feet (80 meters) from the helicopter's takeoff and landing spot, the mission wasn't sure if the microphone would pick up any sound of the flight. Even during flight when the helicopter's blades are spinning at 2,537 rpm, the sound is greatly muffled by the thin Martian atmosphere. It is further obscured by Martian wind gusts during the initial moments of the flight. Listen closely, though, and the helicopter's hum can be heard faintly above the sound of those winds.
Scientists made the audio, which is recorded in mono, easier to hear by isolating the 84 hertz helicopter blade sound, reducing the frequencies below 80 hertz and above 90 hertz, and increasing the volume of the remaining signal. Some frequencies were clipped to bring out the helicopter's hum.
Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/LANL/CNES/CNRS/ISAE-Supaéro

Sounds of Perseverance Mars Rover Driving – Sol 16 (90-second highlights)
NASA engineers combined three segments from the raw audio file recorded while the Perseverance Mars rover rolled across a section of Jezero Crater on sol 16 of the mission. Sections 0:20-0:45, 6:40-7:10, and 14:30-15:00 were combined into this 90-second highlight clip. There has been processing and editing to filter out some of the noise.

Sounds of Perseverance Mars Rover Driving – Sol 16 (16 minutes)
Listen to 16 minutes of raw, unfiltered sounds of the Perseverance Mars rover traveling in Jezero Crater. The noise generated by the interaction of the rover's wheels and suspension with the surface can be heard, along with a high-pitched scratching noise. Perseverance's engineering team continues to evaluate the source of the scratching noise, which may either be electromagnetic interference from one of the rover's electronics boxes or interactions between the rover mobility system and the Martian surface. The entry, descent, and landing microphone was not intended for surface operations and had limited testing in this configuration before launch.

First Audio Recording of Sounds on Mars: This recording was made by the SuperCam instrument on NASA's Perseverance Mars rover on Feb. 19, 2021, just about 18 hours after landing on the mission's first sol or Martian day. The rover's mast, holding the microphone, was still stowed on Perseverance's deck, and so the sound is muffled, a little like the sound one hears listening to a seashell or having a hand cupped over the ear. Just a little wind can be heard. Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/LANL/CNES/CNRS/ISAE-Supaero

Perseverance Rover's SuperCam Records Wind on Mars: This recording was made on Feb. 22, 2021, on the fourth sol (Martian day) by the SuperCam instrument on NASA's Perseverance rover after deployment of the rover's mast. It provides a different overall sound than the SuperCam audio recording from the mission's first sol. Some wind can be heard, especially around 20 seconds into the recording. Rover background sounds have been removed. Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/LANL/CNES/CNRS/ISAE-Supaero

First Acoustic Recording of Laser Shots on Mars: This is the first acoustic recording of laser impacts on a rock target on Mars from March 2, 2021, the 12th sol (Martian day) from Perseverance's SuperCam instrument. The sounds of 30 impacts are heard, some slightly louder than others. Variations in the intensity of the zapping sounds will provide information on the physical structure of the targets, such as its relative hardness or the presence of weathering coatings. The target, Máaz ("Mars" in Navajo), was about 10 feet (3.1 m) away. Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/LANL/CNES/CNRS/ISAE-Supaero

Sounds from Mars - Filters out rover self-noise

Sounds from Mars - Includes rover self-noise

https://www.nasa.gov/connect/sounds/index.html