Um... Al Jazeera America??? uh... ......... official thread?

Started by JasonPratt, August 26, 2013, 05:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

drunk man hugs are not gay.

its not like we're getting pedicures and Smuck shavings together.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

Ok you got me there... Especially as a I already got my first pedicure about five years ago on Olivia's sixth birthday.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

you actually got a pedicure?  :o

Im telling Azz youre available.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Windigo

GDS_Starfury

I will not as I cant deal with jail time.

I have a niece and Ive already started the legal fund for that.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Windigo on August 29, 2013, 12:56:26 AM
Get a daughter... You'll understand.

I have nieces; I'm pretty sure there's finger and toe work in my future.  :-\

As for whining, I will note that I did say that this is part of a free enterprise system and that turnabout is fair play and that it even makes strategic sense. ;) I may not like it, but I appreciate the principles which allow it.  8)

It also occurred to me that it might make for an amusing thread of commentary if people were following along with it already, and I didn't see a thread for it already even down in RPFW (though this thread might have to be moved down there to Gehenna.  ;D )

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 27, 2013, 03:04:09 PM
MANBEARPIG!!!

That's... an astonishingly accurate description of Boss Gore, now that I think of it...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Centurion40

Quote from: Windigo on August 29, 2013, 12:24:36 AM
I never said LB's and my own roles were'nt ....   uhhhhh....   complex ones. For that matter neither is yours mister bacon eating Jewish carpenter, master of the f-bomb, dedicated and loving son, and high-practitioner of the carnal arts.

:P

Huh.  Maybe Star should change his name to Hey-zeus (Jesus).
Any time is a good time for pie.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Centurion40 on August 29, 2013, 07:39:16 AM

when asked by other Jews who are doctors and lawyers why I didnt go into a more white collar field I remind them that one of the worlds biggest religions was started by a Jewish contractor.   ;)

Windigo

Quote from: JasonPratt on August 29, 2013, 07:34:58 AM
Quote from: Windigo on August 29, 2013, 12:56:26 AM
Get a daughter... You'll understand.

I have nieces; I'm pretty sure there's finger and toe work in my future.  :-\

As for whining, I will note that I did say that this is part of a free enterprise system and that turnabout is fair play and that it even makes strategic sense. ;) I may not like it, but I appreciate the principles which allow it.  8)

It also occurred to me that it might make for an amusing thread of commentary if people were following along with it already, and I didn't see a thread for it already even down in RPFW (though this thread might have to be moved down there to Gehenna.  ;D )

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 27, 2013, 03:04:09 PM
MANBEARPIG!!!

That's... an astonishingly accurate description of Boss Gore, now that I think of it...

Absolutely fair comments Jason. RT is one of those channels that makes me smile. In its fashion it's a lot like Fox TV with its smugness and certain amount of self righteousness . But come to think of it msnbc is the queen of that.

Martok

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 29, 2013, 11:48:37 AM

when asked by other Jews who are doctors and lawyers why I didnt go into a more white collar field I remind them that one of the worlds biggest religions was started by a Jewish contractor.   ;)
So...you're looking to start your own religion?  Doesn't seem like the type of thing you'd want to put effort into.  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

im not sure hes going to get a handle on the whole celibacy thing

i think hed look good on a cross though

Boggit

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 29, 2013, 11:48:37 AM

ROFL! ;D
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Al Jazeera. And take the Times and MSNBC with you.