FRIDAY'S horse was red, the second horse was white.......................

Started by undercovergeek, May 30, 2014, 02:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Xmen and apocalypse themed tunes today

There will be Red Dragon, some CK II as Wessex and Parma, and EU IV as Naples

Will also be downloading GTA IV for some crime spree action, and the JH recommended Police mod

Have a good weekend everyone

Toonces

Well, if it doesn't start with an "O" and rhyme with "Blyvion" then I'm not sure I'm going to play it!   :o

Although, frankly, I'm feeling the pull of Rome 2 (finally) and, there's a tingling non-sexual desire to do some F-1 racing as well (F1:2013)...

Sunday should be an...interesting...debrief...   :D   :coolsmiley:

Not my favorite F1 video, but this guy's videos are so cool.  This guy has the best commentator voice:

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Ian C

JudgeDredd

Well I'm back from Bonnie Scotland - so looking forward to some gaming

F1 2013 - I still have to race Silverstone - starting 16th because of rain on qualy!
Wolfenstein New Order because I'm a weak minion
Combat Mission:Market Garden - I bought it before I went on my hols and had a quick look, so I'm looking for more gaming time
Combat Mission:Red Thunder - I prefer these open battles to the bocage on BfN
Alba gu' brath

Anguille

Looks similar to last week...

- Horizon: Humans in space....actually playing the Kuntari. You can follow the progess in the AAR (see signature).
- Storm over the Pacific: continue my pbem as Japan. Have some fresh troops ready which i will deploy on the different fronts.
- Total War Battles: Shogun, one last battle to fight before victory.
- Armada 2526 Supernova pbems

Shelldrake

Red Dragon and FE Legendary Heroes for sure. Maybe some Commander The Great War PBEM (Gus I am looking at you)?
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Barthheart

More CiV Celts campaign.

More Unconditional Surrender board wargaming greatness. It really is an elegant system Right now I'm doing the third tutorial scenario, Invasion of France and the low countries, and have rolled poor weather for both May and June.... really bogs down the German advance... July is always fair so we'll try to gat a real blitzkrieg going...

mikeck

Distant worlds universe
Civil War II
Galactic civilizations to ultimate edition
Flashpoint campaigns (if the 2.04 patch comes out)
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

MengJiao

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 30, 2014, 04:30:31 AM
Well I'm back from Bonnie Scotland - so looking forward to some gaming

F1 2013 - I still have to race Silverstone - starting 16th because of rain on qualy!
Wolfenstein New Order because I'm a weak minion
Combat Mission:Market Garden - I bought it before I went on my hols and had a quick look, so I'm looking for more gaming time
Combat Mission:Red Thunder - I prefer these open battles to the bocage on BfN

Some CMRT, Some WitpAE PBEM (sometimes the most sneaky thing to be is to be totally obvious, I think),Some Rome II Pirates!
Some boardgames

PanzersEast

On the list for the weekend:

• Distant Worlds Universe
  • Falcon 4 BMS
  • Mage Knight
  • Field Commander Napoleon

PE

Sir Slash

Rome 2-- the new DLC for me which happily hasn't crashed any of my mods or saved games and learning Russian in CMRT. So far I've learned, "O-Hell-ski" which translated means, "Why couldn't we see that "Minen" sign until after we walked into this mine field?" "O-Shit-ski", which means that AT gun 500 meters away just got us with it's first shot", and a "Dumb-Ass-ski" which is any tank commander that sticks his head out of the hatch anywhere west of downtown Moscow. Who says Wargaming can't be educational? :uglystupid2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

FlickJax

Unfortunately wot; and maybe try again to learn Distant Worlds Universe I still have so many games that I haven't played though :(

Jarhead0331

Parental units are in town for a big birthday bash for Amelia. She turned 1 on May 27th!

Its questionable how much game time I'll get in, but I definitely want to test out the new X55 Rhino HOTAS with the premium beta of Elite:Dangerous and maybe some DCS and Take on Helicopters. I'd also like to play some Tropico 5 and Wolfenstein: New Order.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Rayfer

Pretty much a non-gaming weekend. Going with my wife to visit her family, not back until late Sunday. So enjoy your gaming everyone!!

Gusington

Rome 2 as Carthage in Hannibal at the Gates and a few mods to pimp it out a bit.

Shell - I should be able to get going on that Commander PBEM soon...not right away, but soon :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd