Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_infierno

Most of my wrecks in Cyberpunk have been unimpressive but this.... was unexpected.

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

al_infierno

Hilarious clip... plus you can hear my reaction :DD

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MOS:96B2P

Below is one of many interesting videos created by Usually Hapless.  The below link talks about a few of the CM titles and mentions the two upcoming releases Combat Mission Cold War and the CMRT module Fire & Rubble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rJ0C-KXZw4

W8taminute

Some "Enlisted" gameplay.  I really like this game.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

-budd-

Spent some time listening to the new Iron Maiden Album and playing some Brutal Doom. This a very well done map wad called Shadows of the Nightmare Realm, map 1. Iron Maiden goes well with some Brutal Doom carnage.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

al_infierno

This might be equally the most hilarious and frugal attack an AI has ever delivered on me.   :hide:

- MengJiao

W8taminute

^Nice!  Well played.  If that happened to me I would definitely rage a little LOL.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

al_infierno

This might have been my raddest backflip in GTA.   8)

- MengJiao

W8taminute

Perfect landing on the roof of that SUV then onto the hood of the police car!

al_infierno

Quote from: W8taminute on October 06, 2021, 01:58:19 PM
Perfect landing on the roof of that SUV then onto the hood of the police car!

Lol, I really should have let Shadowplay film for a few more seconds before hitting record, so it could capture the moment of casually rolling off police hood back onto the street.  I was a bit jumpy with all the bullets flying by me though  :buck2:

- MengJiao

TheFjordFox

Hello there!

So, I'm a seasoned veteran of this game (Close Combat series), and have been playing them since I first got my hands on the CC2 demo at a friend's place back in the 90s. My favourite iteration of the franchise has since I played it been CC3. The linear campaign is quite appealing to me, as I feel more personal with my roster than I do in the newer games, where I don't care as much for the individual soldier's survival.

Anyway! I figured; Why not take my experience of multiple playthroughs with both sides and do it all again for the millionth time, but this time, record it for youtube? And so I did!

Below you can find a link to both the German and the Russian playthroughs, both completed.

German Playthrough:

Russian Playthrough:

I hope some of you will find some enjoyment or entertainment value in my videos!

I take on challengers, so let me know if you want to do some multiplayer battles! I might do some AARs of them for my youtube channel.

Have a good one, folks!
I'm just another random.

Gusington

^Nice, thanks for posting. And welcome.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheFjordFox

Thank you for the welcome! I must say that this forum seems like it's got some nice fellas in it! I was not expecting such a warm welcome, so I am positively surprised. :)
I'm just another random.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd