Panther Games Command Ops 2 Limited Time Offer Bundle Pack Coming Soon

Started by Thrawn, December 08, 2014, 01:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrawn

Command Ops 2 Limited Time Offer Bundle Pack Coming Soon

Panther Games and Lock 'n Load are proud to announce a special offer.  To launch Command Ops 2 (CO2) we will be making a limited time offer. This will be valid for 90 days from the release date. The release date is yet to be confirmed. The bundle pack will comprise five modules, namely Highway to the Reich (Market Garden), Ride of the Valkries (Norther Bulge), Bastogne (Southern Bulge), Foothills of the Gods (Greece) and The Cauldron (Mediterranean). The bundle will be priced at $49.99.

The CO2 engine will be a separate product and will come with the tutorial and two other scenarios (Greyhound Dash and Manhay Crossroads). It will be provided FREE  :D. You will have to register at Lock 'n Load to receive your serial number to install the game but that will be it  O0.  There will be no other cost to start playing. This is the  ideal way to try out the engine with the full features. The engine will come with the full set of editors for developing data.

You can find out more about Command Ops 2 on our forums at
http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/forums/command-ops-series.28/

jomni

Interesting.  A rehash of the old titles in the new engine? Is this correct?

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Thrawn

No this is not a rehash of old engines, but a whole new engine.

MikeGER

+1  O0
is there a comprehensive feature comparison list between the existing and the new improved  2.0 game(engine)  ?

jomni

Quote from: Thrawn on December 08, 2014, 03:14:45 AM
No this is not a rehash of old engines, but a whole new engine.

That's what I said. New engine but old scenarios. Aegean, HTTR, Bulge.

FlickJax

Quote from: MikeGER on December 08, 2014, 03:16:26 AM
+1  O0
is there a comprehensive feature comparison list between the existing and the new improved  2.0 game(engine)  ?

+ Another

Grim.Reaper

So if I am understanding correctly, everyone can get the ops 2 engine with two scenarios for free, I assume sort of like a full featured but limited scenario demo.  Then if you want all the scenarios converted from the ops 1 engine, you have to buy the bundle.

If you already own ops 1, is it safe to assume your existing scenarios won't work in ops 2 and will require the purchase of the bundle to upgrade them?  In the bundle, will there be any new scenarios that are currently not included in ops 1?

And agree with others, would love to see a detailed list of enhancements in ops2.

chemkid

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/threads/welcome-to-command-ops.839/page-2#post-2855

Quote[...]If you have already purchased BFTB (the original engine from Matrix, then you will be able to upgrade to the two Bulge modules at a 50% discount. If you had the HTTR and/or Greece data packs you can upgrade these at the same 50% discount. There will be five modules on sale when we release CO2 (HTTR, Greece, Med and two Bulge modules). These will each retail for $30. We will be offering a bundle discount as well based on the number of modules you purchase/upgrade at the one time. I haven't got the exact details just yet. [...]

Staggerwing

What about the original HTTR (2003) that came right after Red Devils? Does that one count at all towards the new games?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BigBlueFleet

Looks like a really nice deal.   I traded my CO Battles from the Bulge and was sorry I did. Looks like I may have to buy in again! :)

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Ubercat on December 08, 2014, 10:12:07 AM
Oh, wow. When did Panther leave Matrix?

We posted it on the front page on 20 October
http://grogheads.com/?p=6388

edit:
They announced they were leaving Matrix in September
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=11089

the LNLP announcement was in October
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Skoop

Nefaro

Hrmm... whole package for $50? 

That actually sounds reasonable.  Got my interest.