Panzer Battles Demo released

Started by -budd-, March 24, 2017, 10:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

How do you view the large graphical OOB that I see on the Kursk and Normandy pages? Is it a special hot key (don't see anything in the menus)?

Zulu1966

Quote from: Tuna on March 28, 2017, 03:54:01 PM
How do you view the large graphical OOB that I see on the Kursk and Normandy pages? Is it a special hot key (don't see anything in the menus)?
It's not a game feature, mores the pity. It's just something they put together for the documentation
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Tuna

Quote from: Zulu1966 on March 28, 2017, 04:44:27 PM
It's not a game feature, mores the pity. It's just something they put together for the documentation

I thought that might be the case, but was looking and didn't see it in the documents, do you know which one?

jomni

Quote from: Tuna on March 28, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

I thought that might be the case, but was looking and didn't see it in the documents, do you know which one?

Is it not View > Organization?

Tuna

No, that's the old fashion non sexy one.

MengJiao

Quote from: -budd- on March 24, 2017, 10:16:51 AM
http://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2017/03/24/panzer-battles-demo-released/

Here it is, might have to change my weekend gaming plans.

Wonderful!  I've always liked this system.  Most recently I did a sort of US First Div takes Caumont thing.
I've started playing the usual Mers el Berga thing, naturally.

Strela

Quote from: Tuna on March 28, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

It's under Help\Campaign Notes

I added some example visual OB's like the other games.

David

Richie61

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Strela

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that following on from the recent updates to the released Panzer Battles titles, the (free) Demo has got some love.

Most importantly, we have expanded the content from 13 scenarios to 25. There are additional engagements at the Tartar Ditch in the Crimea (September 1941), Narva River, Estonia (February 1944) as well as a small Cassino scenario (also February 1944). Mersa Brega has also been replaced with the version that was released in Panzer Battles North Africa 1941.

More info here as well as links for download/update; https://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2019/08/25/panzer-battles-demo-upgraded-to-version-1-01/

Thanks,

David